GE Money Bank / Rude and continuous calls

DeBary, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Calls come 5 or more times a day. Caller refuses to identify themself or their company. All callers are rude. When asked to remove our number from the list, one said, "These calls will keep coming until you give us the information."

Comments

Ca
  14th of May, 2008
GE Money keeps calling my house for someone who no longer lives there and they refuse to take my number out of their listings. I have filed a complaint with the do not call registry and now they are calling our cell phones because it was on our recording because we didn't want to miss any calls for a car we had for sale. My husband works for the Sheriff's department and they called him on the phone while he was in a trial. He is furious and wants to get these callers into trouble. They won't believe we don't know where this person is at. I don't like the fact that our number was given without our permission and now we can't get rid of this rude caller.
Ma
  21st of Jun, 2008
Welcome to GE Money. They do the same thing to me, looking for my girlfriend. They call me every Saturday at 8:00am and every 15 minutes afterwards. If you ask who is calling, they will give you their name, but refuse to say "GE Money". I finally got one of their rude agents to stay on the phone long enough for me to explain that if they call my house repeatedly and refuse to identiffy themselves honestly, that it is harrassment and I am within my rights to contact the authorities and file charges against them. That is when they finally admitted to being GE Money.

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank