GE / ge customer service

10-29-07 AM called [protected] for my SCA1000DWW Microwave door handle was broken issue, instead of buying a handle I have ordered a whole door for an easier replacement by myself.
the door costs me $210.50 by shipped out overnight, with a lady confirmed over the phone I could pay extra $10.00 to get this shipment next day which is 10-30-07, in stead of to wait for a ground shipment 5~7 days.
10-30-07 afternoon around 2:45PM I still not received my over night shipment nor any email tracking info. I have called back the same number [protected], this time the lady name Terri said the package is out but no one could give me a tracking info. since its an over night package, after two more calls and waited for a long time on the phone, Terri said call [protected] for my shipping charge refund., I called [protected] the lady Christine x-7518 told me the shipment did send out by FEDEX over night, and I need to wait until 8PM to make sure the over night shipment to be my address. at this point no one knows the tracking number nor any email notice about my shipment.
10-31-07 Morning 9:00am still not see my over night shipment from GE, I have called [protected] this time is Linda answering the call and told me the part did go out 10-30-07 that means I will receive it 10-31-07 as an over night shipment to them, I told Linda since I have made an order get all confirmation that I will have my shipment ship to me by over night and receive by next day which is 10-30-07 not 10-31-07, she said its my problem for ordering late, not her problem sending out one day late, I request my over night shipping charge credit back, she said that is only $3.00 back, over all I am still waiting for my shipment and did not have any tracking info. for this package, I am not happy with their service and spading $210.00 just for replace a microwave door, I feel bad for using GE products, at this point I will like to see any one has the same feeling as me with these people doing customer service job but did not even care about a customer's feeling and concern!
I have emailed GE service on line but only got one answer back only give you whole bunch numbers to call ....
if there is any one could say any thing try to make a different....
I will be happy to see it happen.........

An

Comments

Ba
  9th of May, 2016

Its terrible customer service. setting up a service apt is a nightmare. you have to go through several prompts, listen to a bunch of recorded bs!
i canceled my apt, but was called this am to say the guy is on the way! more prompts and recorded bs,
finally got t a rep said apt was cancaled.