GE Appliances / stacked washer and dryer

On [protected] I purchased a GE Stacked Washer and Dryer from Lowes and also purchased the extended warranty. 3 months later the dryer stopped working and I called the warranty company and they sent someone out a week later and fixed it. The end of February this year 2016, the washer started to leak. I called an independent person and they told me it was major and to double check my warranty. I called the warranty company and they sent out a person from ASH and he said it was to new, he couldn't repair it. I called back on 3-4 and you sent a person from Aguirre Appliance. He said he had to file a claim and order parts. I called Aguirre on 3-18 and they said they were waiting for the part. On 3-25, I called again no results. On 3-28 I called again and no results. On 3-29 I called the warranty company and they said that Aguirre would call in the next few hours. I have to go to the laundry and do wash. I have a toddler and have to do was daily. The warranty company said they could not reimburse me for the was. Prior to this I had a Whirlpool combination system for 0ver 25 years. I thought GE was a good company with quality products. I am so wrong. I am still without my washer.

Ch