GE Applianceshybrid hot water tank

Case: [protected]
GE repair scheduled an appointment in early January between 1-5 and canceled. Rescheduled 8-12 and canceled but ordered parts needed. Rescheduled, the technician came out informed me, "they cannot work on the unit because it is located in the attic and GE cooperate policy states GE technicians cannot work on unit in an attic". They stated they would get someone who "could" come and work on it. Rescheduled an appointment, another GE technician came out, out for an appointment to inform me they could not work on it because, "they cannot work on the unit because it is located in the attic and GE cooperate policy states GE technicians cannot work on unit in an attic". They stated they would get someone who "could" come and work on it. A 3rd appointment scheduled on a Saturday between 8-1. appointment to inform me they could not work on it because, "they cannot work on the unit because it is located in the attic and GE cooperate policy states GE technicians cannot work on unit in an attic". They stated they would get someone who "could" come and work on it. After several calls and complaint because I have wasted two days of my work and a Saturdays. They assured me they gave me a number [protected] for an off network technician that could work on it. Called and they had no idea and wouldn't come to my location because of it was out of their service area. I was informed to "take my unit out of the attic" and a GE technician would work on it. I have spoke with Kevin, Adele, Peggy at [protected] extension 3687 and more. I have wasted 3 days and MANY hours on the phone. I purchased GE to avoid second rate services and found this to be the worst experience of my life.

Pa