GE Appliances / ge microwave model jes1456ds3ww/ defective product!!!
We purchased our first of three microwaves in November, 2016 from Home Depot in Kitty Hawk, NC. We bought this particular microwave because it was white like our other appliances. We only use the microwave to cook frozen vegetables or to re-heat them. Our first one worked well for a few months and then one day it stopped working in the middle of cooking the vegetables. My husband finally got it working by opening and closing the door, but it did it again shortly thereafter. It showed "PF" in the display and we could not get it to work again so my husband took it to the dump because he had not saved the the box or the receipt. We bought another one, the exact same one as the first one because it was the only white one they had, and again it worked for a few months and then did the same thing as the first one! He took that one back to Home Depot and they exchanged it for another one, even without a receipt, because they remembered him from the last time. Now #3 has done it again and Home Depot would not take it back because they don't carry them anymore. I know we have no recourse because we don't have a receipt, just the sticker that he took off the microwave with the model and serial #s. This last one was manufactured March 2017. I definitely won't be buying another GE microwave but I wanted to let you know that there is definitely an issue with this particular microwave.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information