GE Appliances / beware
In December 2007, I remodeled my kitchen using all GE Monogram appliances. Within weeks, it was clear that the refrigerator/freezer (Model ZFSB25DTG) was not keeping temperature, would not make ice, was incredibly loud, and the freezer compartment had expanded to the point that the shelves no longer fit.
I made several calls to their service department. One technician would show up, be very rude, and order parts for the next guy; who would then show up late (sometimes not at all--until I made myriad appointments) and then say the first guy ordered them wrong.
This has gone on now for 4-1/2 months, 23 phone calls, 7 service calls, and I haven't had one thing fixed.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss