GE Appliances / fraud and cheating!
Cooking in my crock pot last night smelled burning my crock pot was smoking from the bottom i unplugged it and under the crook pot it had started melting and the plug was also damaged. Very unsafe, these pots are supposed to be used when ur not home, they are supposed to be safe if i would of not been home i don't know what would of happened. So i call GE they ask if i have the receipt i reply no i don't remember when i bought it well he says it has a 2 yr warranty take it back to walmart... I said this is not safe and there should be a recall on this product he said he couldn't help me any further and they asked me the model # 5 times, what kind of customer service was that!!??
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss