GC Services / Don't try and deal with these people
GC Services has called several times to resolve a past-due account. They called my children as well, divulging personal information and using threatening language such as "Do you want to see your father served with papers or his house taken away?"
That isn't the worst of it however. I decided to go ahead and pay the debt and gave them a call. I was transferred to the same gentleman (and I use that term loosely) that has been harassing me and my family. The call started first with a lie. "We don't accept payments by mail." I laughed and told him that was funny because I had gotten something in the mail from them instructing me where to send it (a PO Box). I told him there was no way I was going to give him any information over the phone. I used this terminology several times. He kept pressing.
Eventually I just said "Look, either you want the money or you don't." And his reply was "Either you want to resolve this or you don't. You were the one that stole the money." That was as far as I was willing to go.
"I have the current balance, I have this address, I will be sending a check. Goodbye." *click*
He didn't call back. The nerve of these people. It dawned on me why he wanted it over the phone. He gets a freaking commission from my debt if he collects it personally. I wouldn't give the twerp the satisfaction.
Don’t try and deal with these people rationally. It simply doesn’t work.
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - GC Services are thieves! 
- GC Services - Harassment! 
- GC Services - Scam collections! 
- GC Services - False Impression 
- GC Services Collection Agency - Unwarranted letter to me 
- GC Services - illegitimate debt collector
- GC Services - Taking money out of account unauthorized and unethical.
- GC Services Limited Partnership - Lied to on payments and phone calls.
- GC Services - Ticket 
- GC Services - Harassment and Lies