Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 / Stay far away from Gateway
I have the Gateway monitor Modal# lp2207. I was gifted it by a friend who tells me it was purchased in December of 2009 from Walmart. When I fired my computer up one morning the little orange or red light on the monitor turned blue and then shut off. It looks as if the monitor is completely off. I have to unplug the monitor from the wall and then plug it back in to get the monitor up and running. You have to unplug it and plug it back in a number of times until it fires up. I told the support guy this in a chat message and he told me it was not a monitor problem. Thing is I hooked it to two other computers and got the same result. He said it was out of warranty, and then said he needed more precise dates of purchase to determine that. So I learned nothing from this chat session with Gateway.
More Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway - Scam and cheating 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway NV55S02u - Hard Drive Crash
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer