Gateway Laptop / IYogi
Don't ever try to Google Gateway support. I bought a used laptop on EBAY, and I was very pleased with it, until I tried to burn a DL DVD. After numerous tries with different software, downloading firmware updates, et al, the number I Googled for Gateway support got me connected with IYogi, which is just a scam for $169 to "check your software". I had no problem burning DL DVD's on my old system, but Gateway is obviously unavailable (at least here in the U.S.) for any kind of tech support. To make matters worse, they called my phone # back eight times within 10:51:37 pm and 11:13:50 pm and when we answered (the first couple times) there was no answer. F companies that can't have true tech support, and I really want to know if IYogi is a Gateway partner.
More Gateway Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway NV55S02u - Hard Drive Crash
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer