GateCrafters / Service, detail to design
I guess I should have read reviews here before getting my gate through gatecrafters. Service was very poor and unapologetic. Initial email request for quote received no response, had to follow up with call directing them to please "read their mail". Mails afterwards were generally not returned - required follow up calls, and then got conflicting answers on my order. Finally order was placed and was completed within estimated 2 weeks. Wrong tracking order was sent by email, so I spent 4 confusing days with FedEx trying to arrange a delivery they claimed had not been shipped yet. Called gatecrafters, then they then sent the right tracking number (no apology). Gate arrives and one set of hinge barrels were 6" away from specification location on posts, and one set of hinge bolts on gate were not welded on at all. Errors were not critical for my application - I'm lucky I could work around it. Save yourself frustration and continue looking elsewhere.
More GateCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- GateCrafters.com - communication/shipping 
- Gate Crafters - Terrible service!
- Gate Crafters - POOR SERVICE 
- GateCrafters - Lousy Product|Terrible Customer Service
- GateCrafters - poor technical support 
- GateCrafters - estate swing es 1600/1602
- GateCrafters.com - This company refused to take responsibility for the broken gates
- www.gatecrafters.com - Dual swing gate opener 
- GateCrafters - Wrong items shipped / no service 
- GateCrafters.com - Shipping and Customer Service