Gate 1 Travel / Tour Bus Accident
The tour minibus driver was speeding on a narrow roadwhile going across the Atlas Mountains, when it suddenly broadsided a private car.
There was a heavy impact but, fortunately, nobody was seriously injured.
My wife was thrown forward and fell into the stair well, and I banged both my knees and hands on the seat in front.
Some passangers suffered minor cuts, but my wife and I ended up with a few bruises, and my eye glasses were broken.
After about two hours, another bus came in and we continued the trip, except that it was not possible for us to go on the walking tours for the next two days, on account of our bruised legs.
Upon returning to the USA, we reported the accident to GATE1 TRAVEL and requested that they pay (even in the form of vouchers for future trips) for my eye glasses and my two visits to an orthopedist.
They were very rude, and did not assume any responsibility for the accident.
Beware of GATE1 TRAVEL: they carry our lives on their hands, but they are not responsible for any problems they cause.
No wonder I heard from people in the travel industry that they are on the brink of going out of business, leaving many people's money in limbo.
More Gate 1 Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Gate 1 Travel - Awful experience 
- Gate 1 Travel - Misreprentation
- Gate 1 Travel - Peru tour 
- Gate 1 Travel - Will never recommend 
- Gate 1 Travel - They provided a budget tour at a deluxe price 
- Gate 1 Travel - trip to india
- Gate 1 Travel - china tour july 18
- Gate 1 Travel - 12 day paris italy trip
- Gate 1 Travel - airline reservations - not allowed to make seat reservations
- Gate 1 Travel - icelandair