GasBuddy / No support by phone

Gaithersburg, MD, United States Review updated:

I have no idea what it used to be before, but probably better than now.
Or maybe they had a stupid system of communicating to customers from the very start.
I have an issue, that can't му solved without their representatives' participation. If I could resolve this problem by myself I would gladly have done it. So that's why I called ерубю And you know why? I was on hold for about 40 minutes to just... leave a message, because they don't talk to customers directly.
I was like WHAT THE HECK?
Had nothing to do. Left the message and started waiting for their call back or an email or whatever it could be. One hour, two, seven... One day, two days... A week.
Hey, hello, is anyone there? I have been waiting for your call for one week. It's time to get up and make a small call to your angry customer.

Az
Oct 22, 2017

Comments

• Dr
      Feb 15, 2018

Amen. As I stated in my complaint, Gas Buddy customer service, and I used that term loosely, is the worst I've ever seen. I don't know why they have a telephone number listed because you'll never get anyone. I have an issue where I need to talk to a real person and have not been able to reach ANYONE. I've been trying to get my Gas Card activated for months. To this day it still is not activated.

• Li
      Apr 06, 2018

Even when I have sent them e-mails, I have not gotten my help fixed. I have changed my bank and I need to get them to take the info. I will not use my card now.