Garfield Shell Gas Station / verbal and physical abuse
I began to go to this location because of the low gas prices. It is usually crowded for this reason. I notice how the owners of this facility have a very aggressive approach towards the african-american customers. I witnessed one particular owner/worker shout, curse and push a customer trying to get some assistance for an elderly lady whose pump did not work. The irate customer ask what was his problem. The owner pushed him and cursed him and told him to go somewhere else. Several customers said this guy is always "in someone's face". I will not patronize this station any longer. I would rather pay an extra $.10/gallon at a nearby station who treats their customers with respect!
More Garfield Shell Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - Credit Card 149-520-0444-51003
- Shell - A suspicious transection
- Shell - Employees
- Shell - Smoking in front of entrance. With apron on. How nasty could that get. It grossed me out.
- Shell - bad service/gas stolen