Gap Studios / $800 gift vochure...

1 Bella vista, Australia Review updated:

Total rip off place. Felt like thriller movie suspense revealed only in the end. Please check reviews and then proceed further.
In the name of $800 gift voucher charging ridiculously unbelievable rates at the time of finalising photos. Highly recommend to discuss price/rates before photo shoot!!!
$800 gift voucher will easily change to $8000 credit card bill like a flip of coin by the end of photo shoot.
Just sharing one of my painful experience like many others. Such a waste of time and money $.

Sa
Sep 3, 2017

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Aug, 2018

This pretty much sums up our experience too. How are these people allowed to get away with this? We received an $800 voucher as well. I have since written to the company who gave us the voucher. We have a large family, had fun with the photos - then at the end (after all the sales schmooze) they told us the price - $5, 000. Unbelievable! My husband and I looked at each other and almost laughed, if we weren’t in a state of shock I think we would have. We said absolutely not, no thank you. Then he kept pushing, oh but you can have the one photo for $1, 500, and pay it off. We looked at him in disbelief. Considering we get more enjoyment and fulfilment out of the photos we take by ourselves, and the fact they’re instantaneous, leaves me wondering how this company manages to survive. By the way, the one little photo (which came with the voucher) will take several weeks to be ready. It would have cost us $25 to get it delivered, but we will be picking it up - whenever it is ready. What an absolute waste of time!

• Ho
      11th of Dec, 2018

Its a waste of time and money . Had a very similar experience, they try to create such a homely experience by getting so information from that u literally fall prey for their words . There is no doubt they create wonderful memories, but its heart wrenching to pay such a heavy price for it.We actually placed an order worth 2000 dollars, but when we wanted a cancellation for the same they were reluctant and tried to pacify us again . We even asked them to deduct a cancellation fee if required and asked for a refund, but all in vain. My family was so much looking forward for this photo shoot, but it was a horrible experience .I also feel that $800 voucher is just another way of making business between the two organisations as i have read most of the reviews, and most of them mention about this scheme and i feel that they share some profits .Will surely not recommend this place to anyone even in my dreams. Very disappointed .

• Pa
      31st of Dec, 2018

@HondaVoucher Thank you for your post. I will be putting my gift voucher in the bin