Gap Credit / Ge Money Bank / Harassing phone calls!
My daughter is a college student and had a GAP credit card. She paid the balance off almost a year ago. Recently, she started receiving harassing phone calls (several each day). Finally, she gave them her bank information and allowed them to charge her account. We never received anything in the mail at our home address or her college address indicating that there was a balance due to her GAP credit card. We believe it was paid off, but being a naive, young adult she did not have the knowledge to ask the right kind of questions.
We won't be visiting GAP anytime soon if they truly do business with this unethical agency.
More Gap Credit / Ge Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating