Gamestop / xbox 360

East Meadow, NY, United States Review updated:

I was in GameStop today on Hempstead Tnpke in East Meadow. I asked how much Xbox 360 was and he told me $27.99, my grandson said oh great I'll take it. When my grandson goes to pay for Xbox 360, the guy says $44 and change. I said you just told me $27.99, he said oh I'm sorry I quoted you for Xbox 1. I said I asked you for Xbox 360 and you brought that to the counter. No one ever mentioned Xbox 1. He said oh I'm sorry I quoted you on the wrong game. I said that's not fair you had the kid all excited. So the only thing he said was sorry I can't do anything, the price is the price. I got no satisfaction from him or his manager.

Ch

Comments

Jun 23, 2017

This is not the first part, the worst part is what happened after we left the store. My grandson was crying. I was so angry that I told him he was being a big crybaby and slapped him across the face real hard. He was still crying when I told him i was fed up with him and sent him home and told him because he was behaving like an idiot this visit was over. His parents saw him crying and asked him what happened. He told them about me slapping him. They then told me that I am not allowed to see my grandson again unsupervised because this is the third incident.

Jun 23, 2017

There seems to be a mistake here, I did not write any post that you were referring to. My name is totally on the wrong post. What is going on here?