Gamestop - Wall, NJ / uneducated rude customer service

1 Wall Township, NJ, United States Review updated:

I was in Gamestop Saturday 3/6/10 to exchange some games and pick up some new ones. I had never done it before so I had a bunch and wound up with like $185.00 of credit to which I used to buy 3 other games and still have loot left over. I don't mind the low prices they offer for the games cause well I wasn't playing them anyway.

My problem was with the d-bag customer service guy. 1 of the games I was returning was MW2 which shocked this guy because apparently MW2 is the god send of shooters for everyone. I'm more of a 3rd person shooter kind of guy plus MW2 is very unbalanced (they start you with a ### gun then as you level up you get better stuff). So I told him SOCOM is the game I play most. So he starts talking ### about SOCOM which I can't really disagree with because the latest version is very buggy and what not. However I said "well at least SOCOM 4 is coming out in the fall. To which this ###in noob called me a liar and told me that they won't be making anymore SOCOM games they're finished with them.

He is completely wrong and I try to tell him to go to socom.com. but he just keeps telling me I'm wrong I'm wrong.
I get that he doesn't have to know everything, but if you're not 100% maybe the other person can be right dick.

Kl

Comments

• Un
      30th of Mar, 2010

This is hardly a legitimate complaint. I don't like most FPS's or shooters in general, so I can agree to disagree with both of you and say they're both terrible.

Aw, who am I kidding? They both excel in their particular niches, it's just Call of Duty that's taken off in comparison to SOCOM, which was only really popular back when the PS2 was first released, correct? SOCOM's fallen to the wayside compared to games like Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2. So, honestly, it's not that he's uneducated, he's just ignorant. He was rude, though. That, I can agree on.