Gamestop - Wall, NJ / uneducated rude customer service
I was in Gamestop Saturday 3/6/10 to exchange some games and pick up some new ones. I had never done it before so I had a bunch and wound up with like $185.00 of credit to which I used to buy 3 other games and still have loot left over. I don't mind the low prices they offer for the games cause well I wasn't playing them anyway.
My problem was with the d-bag customer service guy. 1 of the games I was returning was MW2 which shocked this guy because apparently MW2 is the god send of shooters for everyone. I'm more of a 3rd person shooter kind of guy plus MW2 is very unbalanced (they start you with a ### gun then as you level up you get better stuff). So I told him SOCOM is the game I play most. So he starts talking ### about SOCOM which I can't really disagree with because the latest version is very buggy and what not. However I said "well at least SOCOM 4 is coming out in the fall. To which this ###in noob called me a liar and told me that they won't be making anymore SOCOM games they're finished with them.
He is completely wrong and I try to tell him to go to socom.com. but he just keeps telling me I'm wrong I'm wrong.
I get that he doesn't have to know everything, but if you're not 100% maybe the other person can be right dick.
More Gamestop - Wall, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - manager
- Gamestop - ordering a digital copy and being told the console did not have one.
- GameStop.com - product and service
- Gamestop - multiple accounts of the worst, unethical behavior/customer service on my pre-order of game
- Gamestop - double charge to my bank account