Gamestop / fraud and scam
Please explain your "reserve" policy. you state by putting money down on a game a. k. a reserving it! that when the game comes out you will be guaranteed a game that day. then those who didn't will have to wait until all those who had reserved it got theirs. thats how I thought it worked. today after I had my game on reserve for a couple weeks I stopped in to pick it up, and you told me, that corporate told you to sell, sell, sell and forget about the people on reserve cause and I quote"we`ll get more in later". really? [censored] ng really? thats how we`re treating our customers these days? bull s#@!.
Lets hope the bbb can b#@h slap ya.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - playstation voucher card
- Gamestop - for processing my trades on my iphones
- Gamestop - in store team leader
- Gamestop - game return policy for all locations. 
- Gamestop - customer service