Gamestop In Ridgeland, MS / returns

439 Mason BlvdJackson, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6016241919
I asked an employee about the new game, Resistance Fall of Man 2, before buying it. I asked if the campaign mode was 2 player and with out hestitating he responded yes. So I went and spent over $60.00 on the game. I got home and of course only one player and play the campaign. I called the manager and explained and he refused to give me my money back. The employee told me something that was not so or he had no idea about just so I would buy the game. Do trust their employee because they will tell you what you want to hear so you will pend your money with them.
Am

Comments

Ke
  17th of Nov, 2008
So what your saying is that you are to stupid to look up information yourself or even read the back of the game box that has the info you are looking for.
Bd
  20th of Jan, 2009
not true... i work at gamestop and it is not in our policy that we should know what every game has. you could also take the time to look at the back of the box and see if was multiplayer.
An
  25th of Apr, 2009
The campaign is 2 player. Online. Learn to read the back of the box. Jeez, do you want this stuff spoon-fed to you? I hope none of your kids are ever born with an allergic to peanuts. GOD HELP THEM.
Wh
  12th of Jul, 2010
Thank god I'm not the only one who recognized the OP is an idiot.

As a retail employee, we're not [censor]ing psychic and depend a little on you, the buyer, to read. Most game boxes have a list of what they're capable of or what is required now a days. Do yourself a favor and use your eyes.

GameStop Logo GameStop