Gallery Furniture Houston / Junk!
Purchased a queen size Eurotop mattress set on 02 April 2009. I noticed the mattress was developing a "sag" in the middle and contacted Gallery Furniture. They told me they would send out a replacement the same night.
Two hours later, they informed me that it was the vendor's responsibility to make good on the mattress, and that they would send a representative to inspect it. Basically, they blew me off and refuse to stand by the junk they sell out of their store. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM GALLERY FURNITURE OF HOUSTON!!!
More Gallery Furniture Houston Complaints & Reviews
- Gallery Furniture - Awful experience 
- gallery furniture houston TX - poor pitiful customer service 
- Gallery Furniture - Bad Business
- Gallery Furniture - Interest paid or charge on a 'No Interest' Option Account
- Gallery Furniture of Houston - Defective mattress sales
- Furniture Gallery #6232641 - Horrible Owner w/illegal workers