Menu
Gallery Furniture
customer service contacts

Gallery Furniture
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints
5 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gallery Furniture. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 713 694 5570
(Head Office)
Head Office
1 0

What is Gallery Furniture’s email address?

Gallery Furniture’s support and contact email address is service@galleryfurniture.com

Gallery Furniture website

What category is Gallery Furniture related to?

Gallery Furniture is related to the Furniture category.

What are the social media accounts of Gallery Furniture?

What is Gallery Furniture's Facebook?
Connect with Gallery Furniture via Facebook at Gallery Furniture
What is Gallery Furniture's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Gallery Furniture on YouTube at Gallery Furniture
What is Gallery Furniture's LinkedIn?
See Gallery Furniture's portfolio on LinkedIn at Gallery Furniture
ADVERTISIMENT

Gallery Furniture information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Gallery Furniture is a multinational company..

Expand Collapse all
How to write a complaint about Gallery Furniture?

To write a complaint about Gallery Furniture and get an answer from the officials of Gallery Furniture, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Gallery Furniture can be filed via the specific Gallery Furniture complaint section.

Overview of Gallery Furniture complaint handling

9 Gallery Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 21, 2008. The latest review Delivery of damaged queen size bed (supposedly new) was posted on Nov 18, 2021. The latest complaint Bad Business was resolved on Feb 02, 2011. Gallery Furniture has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Gallery Furniture has resolved 5 complaints.

Additional information

Post Oak Location
2411 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056

Grand Parkway Location
7227 West Grand Parkway South, Richmond, TX 77407

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Gallery Furniture?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gallery Furniture Customer Service. Initial Gallery Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gallery Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gallery Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Gallery Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Gallery Furniture’s complaints

D
10:50 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Gallery Furniture - Delivery of damaged queen size bed (supposedly new)

I purchased a Queen size Henrietta bed with storage capacity on 11/06/21. The delivery was scheduled for 11/16/21. This was a cash purchase via debit card. The bed was delivered as scheduled and set up in my bedroom. After the delivery team left, I began admiring my purchase. In doing so, I discovered scratches on the headboard. I immediately called Gallery...

View 0 more photos
D
10:17 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Gallery Furniture - Need help with ordering an electrical part for my sectional couch that i purchased

This is not so much a complaint as it is a request for help. My name is Doug Van Slyke and i purchased a sectional couch from Gallery 2 or 3 years ago. I simply need the manufacturer's name and phone number so I can order the part I need to make my couch useable again. Please contact me at [protected] or email me at [protected]@yahoo.com when possible. Thank You Doug Van Slyke [protected]

W
3:14 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Furniture - purchased recliner

I am disabled and purchased a recliner from Gallery Furniture because I have a hard time finding a chair that is comfortable. They told me and I verified that they accept returns if you are not comfortable. I told them I am disabled and have a hard time but they said they would accommodate. I purchased a chair and found it uncomfortable. I called the next...