Future Shop / Refund

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Last March I went to Futureshop to pay off my wife's credit card. Total payment was $69.50. I gave the cashier 4 20 dollar bills. ( $80.00 ). I explained to her I wish to pay off my wife's Future shop credit card which had a balance of $69.50. The girl took my $80.00 dollars and refused to give me my change. She said that it would go towards any future purchase on the card. I of course went ballistic and had words with the manager and about 4 store employees who looked like they were ready to jump me and through me out. I in turn challanged them to try. I was so pumped up that it would have taken a dozen or more of those punks to through me out. After making a rugus, the manager decided to give me my change and send me on my way.

I have not and will not ever step foot in that store again. Prior to this story, I had a really bad experience with the purchase of a washing machine and dryer. Damaged goods delivered to my house then offered a $50.00 voucher to except their junk. Waited 2 weeks for a new set to arrive and they told me I had to sign papers making me responsible for any damage the drivers may make while delivering it into my house. I told them to shove their washer and dryer and refund my money. Again that was a challenge to get it back.

I advise all shoppers to stay away from those crooks.
Jo

Comments

Ka
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Well sir, i do think they should of gave you your change. As for the way in which you conducted yourself, they SHOULD have thrown you out. Such things should be handled with scocial grace in whuch you lack. I think your a person who thrives over such issues! Come on you enjoyed it a little didn't you?
Ka
  26th of Feb, 2009
Ba
  3rd of Mar, 2009
The second you turn hostile and go ballistic on a associate you are not going to get anywhere. They do not deal with people who turn argumentative and looking for a fight. Act in a civil manner and that just might get you somewhere. No one wants to deal with hostile customers and they don't have too. Next time try being sensible and act like an adult and you might get better customer service.
Do
  11th of Jan, 2013
Should have called the police, , , they stole money from you... simple as that.

Future Shop Logo Future Shop