Future Shop / Refund
Last March I went to Futureshop to pay off my wife's credit card. Total payment was $69.50. I gave the cashier 4 20 dollar bills. ( $80.00 ). I explained to her I wish to pay off my wife's Future shop credit card which had a balance of $69.50. The girl took my $80.00 dollars and refused to give me my change. She said that it would go towards any future purchase on the card. I of course went ballistic and had words with the manager and about 4 store employees who looked like they were ready to jump me and through me out. I in turn challanged them to try. I was so pumped up that it would have taken a dozen or more of those punks to through me out. After making a rugus, the manager decided to give me my change and send me on my way.
I have not and will not ever step foot in that store again. Prior to this story, I had a really bad experience with the purchase of a washing machine and dryer. Damaged goods delivered to my house then offered a $50.00 voucher to except their junk. Waited 2 weeks for a new set to arrive and they told me I had to sign papers making me responsible for any damage the drivers may make while delivering it into my house. I told them to shove their washer and dryer and refund my money. Again that was a challenge to get it back.
I advise all shoppers to stay away from those crooks.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff