Frontier Communicatins / fraud

1 Elk Grove, CA, United States

I disconnected services with this company after only 5 months. My bills fluctuated every month and credits were given because they couldn't get their accounting correct. Due to me being in a contract with them for my telephone, internet, and cable, I had to pay $281.00 to disconnect, but it was worth it. However, 5 months after disconnecting services with them they continue to send my bills and the most recent one is about me not sending their modem back. I sent the modem back to them in July and they are saying they never received it and now I owe them $113.56 and if I don't pay within 10 days they will send it to collections. DO NOT do business with this company. They are trying to get over on their consumers in any way possible. Their bundle packages may seem lower than their competitors, but really they are not. My bill was suppose to be around 165.00 a month, for the 5 months I was with them it was over $220.00. I went back to Comcast and have my bundle package through them and pay $175.00 a month and their internet is so much better.