Fromyouflowers.com / late if ever

United States Review updated:

I sent flowers to my 101 year old Grandfather in Michigan using a company called from you Flowers. Do not use this company I have sent 3 arrangement's from this service and they have messed up every single one. They are now telling me that he wont get his Christmas centerpiece till after Christmas. They have messed up every order! I sent my girlfriend flowers same day as she was crying at work. They delivered them at 7 pm to her work. What is the point of a Christmas centerpiece after Christmas or flowers at work after everyone has left for the day!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Horrible

Comments

• Fl
      Dec 23, 2012

As a florist owner I can tell you that there is no such florist as From You Flowers. From You Flowers is a CALL CENTER with hundreds of operators taking your phone call and then they "wire out" your order to a local florist in the area in which the recipient lives using a wire service such as FTD or TELEFLORA. They are able to make money because they charge YOU the relay fee PLUS they receive 20% from the order. So if your arrangement costs $50, they also charge you a fee plus a delivery fee. WIth the cost of the arrangement, their fee, a delivery fee and tax everything comes to about $65-$68. Then they call the local florist using the wire service Teleflora/FTD code and give them the order for a total of $50 (they do not give them the order for what you paid for which included the fees) and then they also receive 20% from the $50 which would be $10. So, it costs the customer $65-$68, From You Flowers receives $25-$28 for doing NOTHING and the local florist only receives $40 from that $68 order. You do not get what you pay for. Bottom line, USE A LOCAL FLORIST to receive FULL VALUE. ALL WIRE SERVICES HURT THE PAYING & RECEIVING CUSTOMER

• Ri
      Mar 25, 2013

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at 1-888-891-2289 or 215-875-3000, or by e-mail: [protected]@bm.net. For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.
    Berger & Montague, P.C., attorneys are licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and some of our attorneys are licensed to practice in additional jurisdictions, including New York, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., California and Connecticut. Our firm litigates cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. On occasions where the firm practices in jurisdictions in which one of our attorneys is not licensed, we associate with that court on a "for that case only" basis and/or associate with locally licensed counsel.

Advertising Material

• Re
      Dec 28, 2015

Ordered a Gourmet Goodies Basket for my mother in law for Christmas 2015. After it being delivered 3 days late, below is the "Gourmet" basket that she received. I NEVER make complaints, but this one was ridiculous. Waiting on my refund.