Frigidaire M#FGHB2844LF / ice maker

Fort Collins, CO, United States Review updated:

Purchased the above Frigidaire refrigerator December 2012. I noticed that there is at least 1 other complaint about this same model on this forum. The ice maker stopped dumping ice but continues to dispense water. Causing a flood of water out of the front of the refrigerator. I called a service technician and he informed me that this is a known problem with this type of ice maker and I should contact Frigidaire/Electrolux. I contacted Electrolux customer service and was informed they would do nothing to back their product. I completely understand that things fail but in such a new product AND a known flaw, I feel Electrolux should stand behind their product and fix it. That's all I want. I can't believe that they refuse to do anything to make this right. I guess my next step is to try to get in on the class action law suit.
STAY AWAY FROM FRIGIDAIRE/ELECTROLUX.

Ka
May 19, 2015

Comments

• On
      22nd of May, 2015

Hello Friend,
    On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards