Frigidaire M#FGHB2844LF / ice maker
Purchased the above Frigidaire refrigerator December 2012. I noticed that there is at least 1 other complaint about this same model on this forum. The ice maker stopped dumping ice but continues to dispense water. Causing a flood of water out of the front of the refrigerator. I called a service technician and he informed me that this is a known problem with this type of ice maker and I should contact Frigidaire/Electrolux. I contacted Electrolux customer service and was informed they would do nothing to back their product. I completely understand that things fail but in such a new product AND a known flaw, I feel Electrolux should stand behind their product and fix it. That's all I want. I can't believe that they refuse to do anything to make this right. I guess my next step is to try to get in on the class action law suit.
STAY AWAY FROM FRIGIDAIRE/ELECTROLUX.
More Frigidaire M#FGHB2844LF Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - poor product and customer service 
- Frigidaire - upright freezer