Frigidaire / Electrolux / my oven and refrigerator purchase

1 Charlotte, NC, United States

I am very displeased with these products I purchased on Feruary 26, 2016. I have had to have the service man come here three times already for a error message on the oven it read F31. He said he fixed it each time it still does it once in a while but we have figured a way to stop it by unplugging it for a while and plugging it back in. Which you would think no big deal but when you spend money on a brand new product you should not have to figure a way to get it to work properly. Now with the refrigerator we have had to replace the handles twice but low and behold this time I go to order it thinking it will be covered by the warranty I paid EXTRA money for but no! I have to pay $67.00 for ONE handle because it is not covered with the warranty and it was covered the last time because I had only had it a year. I am disappointed that I didn't do the research ahead of time because apparently your products cause people a ton of grief and I haven't seen many remarks where you have made it right and made the customer happy. I am hoping I can post how wonderful the customer service your company gave to me and how I am now pleased. It would be greatly appreciated that you rectify this situation for me for I have enough stress in my life I don't need it from the appliances I purchased BRAND NEW!!! I would hope you would agree. Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you soon so I don't have to get the Better Business Bureau involved. I'm sure you have had this threat before and are now snickering at me but shame on you this should disappoint you as I am just a lone custkmer who put their trust in your company.

Frigidaire / Electrolux