Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club / Unauthorized Charges
I was surprised this morning to find that my checking account had been charged $83.88 by some company named 'CMG Insiders Club.' After calling the 800# on the charge detail, I discovered it was affiliated with freeshipping.com. As with many others, I ordered flowers from ProFlowers for Valentine's Day. A notice said it qualified for free shipping. Great! Well, not only did I NOT get free shipping on that order (ended up being quite outrageous), now I find out that I was tricked into this scam.
I immediately sent an email to the company telling them that I did not authorize the charge and would contact my bank to dispute it. I will say that, within the hour, I received an email from the company saying that they would issue a credit; and I would see it within 2 to 5 business days. I appreciate the quick response but this should never have happened. How many people does this happen to that NEVER even miss the $84?????? Scammers!
I will NEVER order from Proflowers again and will be contacting a local radio station (on which I heard many, many commercials for them) to let them know about the scam as well.
More Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Proflowers - Fraud and cheating 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition