Freeshipping.com / billing

I was charged 12.97 through free shipping and was fortunate enough to know where the charge came from, it was dr. Seuss and friends i called free shipping.com bc I don't quite understand how it works, and they immediately took the charge off, I ordered again from them today and saw a box that said I was eligible for $10 at free shipping.com. I order online alot but I don't think 12.97 a month is worth what I pay in shipping!

Pr
Nov 14, 2016

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Nov, 2016

Hi Priscilla,

We'd love to answer any questions you have about our service and explain the benefits we offer to online shoppers!

We are a subscription-based shopping site that gives members plenty of ways to save online. On top of reimbursing members for the shipping charges they pay, we give them 10% cash back on purchases, unlimited free return shipping, money-saving coupons, price protection and price comparison at over 1, 000 popular online retailers.

Those who shop online often tend to see the most value in our service. Throughout the year, we give members nearly a dozen opportunities to earn 20% cash back on purchases for a limited amount of time. For the upcoming holiday season, we're offering 20% cash back from Nov. 24 - 28th and Dec. 16 - 18th!

If you have any further questions about how our service works or the benefits we offer, please feel free to send an email over to [protected]@freeshipping.com at any time. Thanks, Priscilla!

Sincerely,