FreeLotto.com — money
Hello. . . I recived many emails that i have vinn 1. Miljon sek. . Kr. From freelotto.com headquaters
A check signed by a patrick. J somthing. This check saids that. . . Pay the amount of i million dollars and oo. S***1. 000. 000. 00. To lars. Alanko. Each day that i must confirm this price, email.
Then they charged me for 19. 95. Usd. And then after this evrything about my confirming about this 1million usd. Stopped. And evry email that i resived its signed by kevin. J. Aronin.
Now i want to stopped them.
There:s ipadresse is 172. 16. 187. 247. And 172. 16. 187. 243. This adresses vhas vhisibale yerlier and located in new. York. But not today its hidden,. . . Vhere is this kevin. J. Aronin. . They have been cheating many people around the vorld. Please contact me on hov vee can stopped them once and for all!!
More FreeLotto.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out 
- Free Lotto - how to claim my prize they said im eligibility 
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings 
- Freelotto - freelotto plus discount voucher
- British National Freelotto, Inc - email scam