Axiology Aesthetics Logo

Axiology Aesthetics

Having problems with Axiology Aesthetics?

Axiology Aesthetics Customer Service Contacts

908 W Armitage Chicago, Lincoln Park, DePaul
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Axiology Aesthetics Customer Service. Initial Axiology Aesthetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Axiology Aesthetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Axiology Aesthetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Axiology Aesthetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Axiology Aesthetics Complaints & Reviews

Axiology AestheticsTOOK MY MONEY AND RAN

I had the preliminary discussion for “smartlipo” in Axiology Aesthetics, Schaumburg office on 4/02/2011 and the sales person Christine Walter gave me a quote of $4000.00 to do the procedure. After a week I paid that amount, she gave me an appointment date. She also told me she is going to cash the check only a day before the procedure but she cashed the check next day. Then after two weeks she re-scheduled the appointment for next month. Then again after three weeks when she called to reschedule the appointment, I asked for my money back. After that she never called. When I try to call them they don’t pick the phone and goes to answering machine. I left messages everyday for three weeks but no one replied. Then I went there to see what is going on, I saw the office was still open but the lady said she came from different office, so she will take the message and let Christine know about this. I still did not get a call from them. First of all she was not supposed to cash the check, now I am still waiting for my refund.

• Wh
      whitneee Oct 14, 2011

I had a similar situation with them. I scheduled an appointment for botox treatments before a vacation. They called me a day before my appointment and told me that they had no product available and they would have to cancel. I told them I wanted a refund because the point of my botox was for my vacation. They told me no, and told me that I could reschedule when I got back. When I got back they were out of business!!!

I am trying to file a dispute with my credit card company but they need a copy of the contract and I shredded it accidentally with a pile of papers. Do you have a copy by any chance? They told me even a blank contract (or one with the info blacked out) would work but they can't help me without it.

My email is [email protected] and any help you could provide me with would be AWESOME! If I have to take them to court I will but I am afraid that they have done this to so many people that I will never get my money back. They have my $1200 and I have NOTHING!

Axiology AestheticsScam

TOTAL SCAM!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. They were now called Nu U Medspa. I bought a two part Restylane package in December from ANGELA, the slick lying sales person. This girl will look you straight in the eyes and lie to get your money. One treatment was given by Gina, a very friendly nurse. Then it went way down hill after that!! I was told that the second treatment that I bought could be used "anytime" in the next year. In April of 2011, I tried to make an appointment. I have been rescheduled 6 times and they cancel the day of the treatment or the night before, because they didn't get the "shipment". Countless phones calls to the corporate office and still nothing. I went in today in person to speak to Angela face to face, more "I'll call corporate", no appointment, no treatment. This girl gets paid upfront and could not care less if her clients get treatments that they paid for. BEWARE. This company is under investigation by Lisa Madigan, ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL.

Axiology Aesthetics — Scam Wont pay employees

I used to work for this company and let me tell you, it is worse than you all think. Supposedly the "money...