FreeLotto.com / need credit card to claim cash

very basically, if its a free lotto,WHY do you have to give them a credit card number to claim your cash. How long do you have to give them 9.99 in the easy play? Cant they send me a letter by mail to verify? Apparently, Ive won alot of money so far, Why hasnt someone truely tied to get ahold of me they have my phone number. Id send them a check or money order if i knew 4real i won.

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Jan, 2008

Hi i have a complaint to make they say i win a prize and i have to get credit card i live in guyana and i don't have credit card to cleam my prize what will i do.
    NATASHA REAN
    RAMSARUP.

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Hi,
    This is Mohammad Ali. Few days Ago I've got an email containing I've win a free lotto Lottery. after that they Asking me sign up through F.A.S.T Syestem to claim my Prize money. Where they are asking me to Fill up my Credit Card No. I've told them several Time that I haven't Global Credit Card and requested them Send the Cheque To my Mailing Adreess. They replied that I'll have to maintain the procedure to claim the Prize Money. Pls. Tell me what should I Do?