Freelottoreceived email from freelotto

M

Received the following email below dated dated Dec 1, 2007. I participated accordingly to this email. I also requested an explanation from their customer support based on the email contents below but to date no reply. Pls. advice
Rgds
Gerald

Dear Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Wednesday October 10th, 2007, from IP Address 60.49.113.84. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn of Kuala Lumpur, your name
appears on the list 3 times.

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn
No 73 Jln Hujan Gerimis 2, Taman OUG
Kuala Lumpur, , 58200

Mohamed Ridthuan, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over seventy-eight million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries.

PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur, review the official listing below to see if you are eligible to receive a check.
Eligibility Requirement: Complete the Payment Directive Form on the following page. Upon submission of a winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, it assures you that using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry, Mohamed Ridthuan and only Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn will be paid $1 Million dollars in the Classic FreeLotto Game or any other cash that you shall be entitled to. Note that untimely response may result in forfeiture.

Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur,

Our affordable F.A.S.T service provides you the convenience of
automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play.

Click here to play FreeLotto now:

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for November 30, 2007
$1,000,000.00 Jackpot 41 12 48 9 32 35
Win a Car 41 22 28 11 30 32
Pay Off Your Mortgage 37 31 21 16 15 30
$10,000.00 FastCASH 31 20 9 6 26 5
$100,000.00 Giveaway 21 1 47 34 44 43
$10,000,000.00 SuperBucks 48 32 10 42 45 23 47

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Prize Claim Instructions: Click Here!

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without
the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited.
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id46783628

• Te
    Teresa Rider Jun 28, 2007

Some months ago I canceled my subscription with FreeLotto. I no longer wish to play. I followed their guidelines on how to cancel my subscription. However, they continue to charge my credit card.

This has to STOP. They are stealing money from me.

Thank you!

santosh Jul 23, 2007

I am santoshkumarof chennai i have been receiving emails form freelotto ny stating i have won a cash prize and sending me a email stating to claim as soon as possible even i replied but no response which made me a mental torture.

Is it a fake or true? This made me every day morning when i check my emails and make me fool everyday. Even today i received a email stating me to debit 1$to receive a plasma tv and the prize amount.

Ann Blowes Oct 28, 2007

I have been sucked in and ripped off by these ###. What they are doing is very crawl and they should be found and stopped. I unsubscribed, or so I thought but they are still taking money from my visa. The bank has put a stop to this, but I would like to know if I can claim back th money I lost, if so how.

• Ge
    George Tsielepis Jan 11, 2008

I gave my card details to freelotto for one and only one charge, as they said. Since then they draw money from my card on monthly basis. Beware people!

• To
    tommie metcalf Feb 02, 2008

I have freelotto and did the same thing you did and they keep on taking the money for two account every month.Were you able to get it stop. I have e-mail them for two weeks with good come back.

Tommie Metcalf

• Ko
    KOOYELA AVIKANAND Feb 21, 2008

I play FreeLotto on net on December last year and i use my Credit Card two times only, and what happen when i receive my statement coming from the bank, however they continue to charge money on my account till now. I follow their guideline on how to cancel my subscription as it said. They are stealing money from me.

This has to stop.

john page Feb 26, 2008

Can not unsubscribe from freelotto no mater witch address i use they take no notice they are steeling my money.

• Br
    brijesh kumar solanki Apr 07, 2008

Dear sir,
    I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is [protected].Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce.
    thanku,

regards,
    Brijesh Kumar Solanki.

• Br
    brijesh kumar solanki Apr 07, 2008

Dear sir,
    I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is [protected].Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce is ([protected]@hotmail.com)
    (INDIA)

regards,
    Brijesh Kumar Solanki

tseggai adghoi Apr 25, 2008

How can I fill the Eligibility Requirement payment directive form if I do not have acredit card?

tseggai adghoi Apr 25, 2008

You are joking. How can I fill a form if I do not have a credit card.

tseggai adghoi Apr 27, 2008

Can I complite this form with out a Credit card?

tseggai adghoi Apr 27, 2008

I am asked to complite my Direcitve payment form.

• Bo
    boudine nacera May 03, 2008

voila j'ai gagner au freelotto depuis plus de 15 jour comment je peux recevoir mon cheque merci.

• Fr
    Franklin May 20, 2008

Hi Reader,

i`ve received notices from freelotto about pending payments due to me. the amounts due $300.00, $10 000.00 & $1 000 000.00 according to freelotto.

please investigate the authensity hereof and notify me accordingly?

thanking you

Franklin Cloete

• Na
    naziya Shaikh May 22, 2008

I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is [protected].Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce is ([protected]@rediffmail.com)

• Dh
    dhaher hameed bra Jun 10, 2008

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:43:40 +0000 (GMT)
    From: "Claiming Officepromotion" <[protected]@yahoo.fr> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
    Subject: Free Lotto Organization Company.
    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Attention: Dear lucky winner,

On behalf of the Free lotto Organization Company, We say a big
    congratulation to you once again for be a part of lucky winner in just
    concluded Free Lotto EMAIL RAFFLE PROMOTION i will like you to know
    that we are concluded this morning for all oversea winning prize it is
    our pleasure to inform you that we have also send your winning cheque
    to the payment bank.

You have contact the payment bank for the release of your winning prize.

send your banking information to the payment bank below here is the
    bank contact : [protected]@sify.com

immedaitely you do that the payment bank will reach you, hope to hear
    from you as soon as you receive your winning prize.

once again immedaitely you received your prize do update us immedaitely.

Management
    Free Lotto Organization Company.
    Mr John Ruben

is this true, or a jolk please inform me, thanks

Anthea van de Velde Jun 23, 2008

Every month an amount of 14.99 is be taken off my credit card. I have sent a message for someone to email me. I do not have any details as to what lotto numbers I am playing with. No one seems to send me an email with the details. I need to find out as I wish to cancel the amount coming off my Credit Card and have to do it via Freelotto. THIS IS VERY URGENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

• Ra
    Raj Gopal Jul 02, 2008

I had been playing freelotto for a few months. When I requested free lotto to stop my subscriptions, they sent me an email saying that I won a million dollars and for me to renew my subscription and confirm shipping details for the check. I did so. Nothing happened. I wrote to inquire about the check and suddenly they stopped my subscription and stopped communication with me. I still have the email that they sent me.

Raj Gopal.

• Pr
    preecha kamtum Jul 25, 2008

i am the winner million dallas .
    i try to do getmoney form check form the lootry.
    more 6 mouth,
    i need check bill getmoney form the banking

• Al

email: [protected]@scs-net.org
    p>o>box: 777

• Sy
    syakirah Sep 16, 2008

One way to cancel subcription to this freelotto is by cancelling the card. Ask your bank to cancel the card and issue you a new card ...so the freelotto could not access to your account anymore. Stop giving them money...

• De
    Denise Dunn Oct 15, 2008

I send emal to stop lotto and as far as i was concerned i was finished with you, but still funds are being still taken from my credit card which im not a bit happy about,
    I have gotten in touch with credit card company to stop you taken money from me, but need you to email me conformation of my cancellation.
    This is URGENT

Denise Dunn

• Da
    Dag Olson Nov 20, 2008

In june I resived a mail from Freelotto where they said that I was nomineted to a award if I joned the fastdescipsen something I did 2 times.But no price is resived from them.I have written to them many times in this matter, but they want not answer me.

Best regards
    Dag Olson

• We
    west yee Nov 25, 2008

I found freelotto in website 'perfspot'
    I subcribed FAST service
    Is freelotte real?
    If not, waht should I do?

• Co
    concerned08 Mar 08, 2009

OMG, thanks guys for all these comments, that I have read. It really helps me a lot. Anyway, they keep on sedning me emails too, and it's been a year. They tell me, that I have to claim the prizes and guess what USD 1, 000, 000.00. So who won't be astonished? It's really somethingelse, if you can win as much as that. Thank God, that I never share my credit card number.

• Mi
    minut gabriel Mar 19, 2009

minut gabriel

• Mi
    minut gabriel Mar 19, 2009

i'am win

• De
    Denise Ricketts Mar 24, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SENT MESSAGES THAT I HAVE WON PRIZES BUT THEY WANT CREDIT CARD DETAILS WHICH I DONT HAVE. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE.

• Va
    val Mar 24, 2009

IT'S A SCAM. DON'T PAY TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE UNLESS IT'S FOR TAXES. USE MAJOR CREDIT CARD THEN AND NEVER GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO BANK ACCOUNTS. I GET SEVERAL PRIZE LETTERS EVERY WEEK CLAIMING I WON MILLIONS. I FORWARD TO PHISHING OFFICIALS. YOU WILL ONLY MISS OUT IF YOU TRY TO CLAIM. MEANING YOUR MONEY YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO SAVE.

• MAC Mar 24, 2009

REGRAG'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Se
    sebastian ndege Apr 28, 2009

check no m98211 has not been sent to me for i can not get my winning entry no despite clarifying my details. such pin no [protected] username [protected]

• Sc
    Scamspy May 02, 2009

Freelotto send me (or same compnay another lotto name) four e-mails every day and do not respond to my 'unsubsribbing' can anyone stopt these thieves...
    Scamspy

• Ca
    carole kinder Jun 04, 2009

they have told me that i have won money on free lotto and every time i try to click to claim and process my in it comes up my cvv number incorrect

i have tryed to find away to communicate with freelotto and i get put into circles how can i ring them emails just dont answer me, they answer me with quwestions only... i am so frustrated

• Di
    diamond0 Jul 21, 2009

i played freelotto and my picks were saved but i saw yesterday's and today's winnings and i believe i have some winnings' also i'm not seeing my picks

petm Aug 02, 2009

Freeloto is daylight rubbery, do not ever give credit card payment to any online promises or facts.

Kesang

petm Aug 02, 2009

noting will come from suckers

petm Aug 02, 2009

its a scam ... best not to bother...my dear

petm Aug 02, 2009

ctc level one domain and fix the www.freeloto.com

• Su
    Suelivania Aug 08, 2009

Eu não tenho os cartões de credito que me pedem, so tenho cartão do Bradesco e do Itaú, o que devo fazer?