Freelottoreceived email from freelotto

M

Received the following email below dated dated Dec 1, 2007. I participated accordingly to this email. I also requested an explanation from their customer support based on the email contents below but to date no reply. Pls. advice
Rgds
Gerald

Dear Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Wednesday October 10th, 2007, from IP Address 60.49.113.84. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn of Kuala Lumpur, your name
appears on the list 3 times.

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn
No 73 Jln Hujan Gerimis 2, Taman OUG
Kuala Lumpur, , 58200

Mohamed Ridthuan, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over seventy-eight million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries.

PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur, review the official listing below to see if you are eligible to receive a check.
Eligibility Requirement: Complete the Payment Directive Form on the following page. Upon submission of a winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, it assures you that using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry, Mohamed Ridthuan and only Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn will be paid $1 Million dollars in the Classic FreeLotto Game or any other cash that you shall be entitled to. Note that untimely response may result in forfeiture.

Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur,

Our affordable F.A.S.T service provides you the convenience of
automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play.

Click here to play FreeLotto now:

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for November 30, 2007
$1,000,000.00 Jackpot 41 12 48 9 32 35
Win a Car 41 22 28 11 30 32
Pay Off Your Mortgage 37 31 21 16 15 30
$10,000.00 FastCASH 31 20 9 6 26 5
$100,000.00 Giveaway 21 1 47 34 44 43
$10,000,000.00 SuperBucks 48 32 10 42 45 23 47

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Prize Claim Instructions: Click Here!

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without
the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited.
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id46783628

• Шолпан Jan 18, 2015

Привет! прошу исключить из списка игроков ... пожалуйста Удалить меня и мою учетную запись из списка... спасибо

• Gl
    glaucinea ferreira de macena Dec 04, 2014

Reclamaçoes de premios negados em outubro 2014 / reclamaçoe de premios negados em novembro de 2014, meu numero de incriçao freelotto id [protected] meu numero de assinatura;5625397 por favor ajude - me, , , ,

• 4l
    4luyas Oct 14, 2014

u have contact the payment bank for the release of your winning prize

• 4l
    4luyas Oct 14, 2014

I wish my numbers is successfull

• El
    Elaine Jo Anagnostopoulos Dec 14, 2013

Yes, I also have requested to stop playing FreeLotto, which includes stopping monthly withdrawals from my account...it is only fair to be dropped as requested. Thank you. Elaine Jo [email protected]

• El
    Elaine Jo Anagnostopoulos Dec 14, 2013

Hi there! Had requested to be removed from the list of players...please, REMOVE me and my account from your list...cannot afford anymore...thank you, Elaine Anagnostopoulos, [email protected]

• Fl
    Floss21 Dec 25, 2012

i would like mine cancelled aswell but dont know who to talk to? anyone know?

• Pr
    premio Mar 12, 2011

eu ganhei no premio freelotto e quero meu premio, ja enviei a aposta premiada e nao obtive resposta .

• Ro
    Roderick Wyper Feb 17, 2011

Trying to cancel subscription payements Can you help

• Na
    nayla Tutemahurangi Feb 01, 2011

taking money without my permission as i cancelled this in November, Decemaber 2010. but looked at my bank statement today and noticed the fast free lotto has taken out on the 21 Jan 2011 Pni*Freelotto Fas 18
    U 22.98 $29.80. can you help me please and once again i have tryed to email them but nothing.

• almost i am nertral

maggie cham Nov 27, 2009

Hi! i have also been receiving mails from them, everyday they send me to claim my price, but when i reply to let them know that i'm not american and in my country the bank won't give me the credit card in that way they can send through my bank account, but they never reply to my questions only something also...has anyone ever won this freelotto?

• Gt
    gtaukiri Oct 28, 2009

i have stopped my suscription to free lotto and yet use are still withdrawing money out can you please stop it and refund money please

• Fi
    fish2002 Oct 15, 2009

have'nt played freelotto for about 2 to 3 months now and they are still taking money out of my account i would like them to stop and re turn my money back thanks

Macdon Sep 18, 2009

I really do not know why I can not register.I tried as much as I could but could not.Please help me because I have to register before playing the freelotto game.Please I need a solution.

• Ko
    koh christina Sep 18, 2009

I, Koh Christina, give you my email address, [email protected] am look forward for your reply for the above complaint.

• Ko
    koh christina Sep 18, 2009

I, Koh Christina, frm Singapore, been receving the email that I have won $ 1 Millon and they keep on asking me to claim my prize but I dont have any credit card. Furthermore they dont have any email to contact them, I dont knw whether is truth that I have won, I been give them my pin no: 898F67613349, But no reply from them, telling them can send the check to mailing address or bank in to my bank account. I look forward for your reply.

Thank you.

• Su
    Suelivania Aug 08, 2009

A Fast Freelotto só pedem cartões de credito que uma pessoa de classe baixa não tem e não dão outras opcões mais faceis para o brasileiro consiguir reclamar o seu prêmio

• Su
    Suelivania Aug 08, 2009

Eu não tenho os cartões de credito que me pedem, so tenho cartão do Bradesco e do Itaú, o que devo fazer?

petm Aug 02, 2009

ctc level one domain and fix the www.freeloto.com

petm Aug 02, 2009

its a scam ... best not to bother...my dear

petm Aug 02, 2009

noting will come from suckers

petm Aug 02, 2009

Freeloto is daylight rubbery, do not ever give credit card payment to any online promises or facts.

Kesang

• Di
    diamond0 Jul 21, 2009

i played freelotto and my picks were saved but i saw yesterday's and today's winnings and i believe i have some winnings' also i'm not seeing my picks

• Ca
    carole kinder Jun 04, 2009

they have told me that i have won money on free lotto and every time i try to click to claim and process my in it comes up my cvv number incorrect

i have tryed to find away to communicate with freelotto and i get put into circles how can i ring them emails just dont answer me, they answer me with quwestions only... i am so frustrated

• Sc
    Scamspy May 02, 2009

Freelotto send me (or same compnay another lotto name) four e-mails every day and do not respond to my 'unsubsribbing' can anyone stopt these thieves...
    Scamspy

• Se
    sebastian ndege Apr 28, 2009

check no m98211 has not been sent to me for i can not get my winning entry no despite clarifying my details. such pin no [protected] username [protected]

• MAC Mar 24, 2009

REGRAG'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Va
    val Mar 24, 2009

IT'S A SCAM. DON'T PAY TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE UNLESS IT'S FOR TAXES. USE MAJOR CREDIT CARD THEN AND NEVER GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO BANK ACCOUNTS. I GET SEVERAL PRIZE LETTERS EVERY WEEK CLAIMING I WON MILLIONS. I FORWARD TO PHISHING OFFICIALS. YOU WILL ONLY MISS OUT IF YOU TRY TO CLAIM. MEANING YOUR MONEY YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO SAVE.

• De
    Denise Ricketts Mar 24, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SENT MESSAGES THAT I HAVE WON PRIZES BUT THEY WANT CREDIT CARD DETAILS WHICH I DONT HAVE. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE.

• Mi
    minut gabriel Mar 19, 2009

i'am win

• Mi
    minut gabriel Mar 19, 2009

minut gabriel

• Co
    concerned08 Mar 08, 2009

OMG, thanks guys for all these comments, that I have read. It really helps me a lot. Anyway, they keep on sedning me emails too, and it's been a year. They tell me, that I have to claim the prizes and guess what USD 1, 000, 000.00. So who won't be astonished? It's really somethingelse, if you can win as much as that. Thank God, that I never share my credit card number.

• We
    west yee Nov 25, 2008

I found freelotto in website 'perfspot'
    I subcribed FAST service
    Is freelotte real?
    If not, waht should I do?

• Da
    Dag Olson Nov 20, 2008

In june I resived a mail from Freelotto where they said that I was nomineted to a award if I joned the fastdescipsen something I did 2 times.But no price is resived from them.I have written to them many times in this matter, but they want not answer me.

Best regards
    Dag Olson

• De
    Denise Dunn Oct 15, 2008

I send emal to stop lotto and as far as i was concerned i was finished with you, but still funds are being still taken from my credit card which im not a bit happy about,
    I have gotten in touch with credit card company to stop you taken money from me, but need you to email me conformation of my cancellation.
    This is URGENT

Denise Dunn

• Sy
    syakirah Sep 16, 2008

One way to cancel subcription to this freelotto is by cancelling the card. Ask your bank to cancel the card and issue you a new card ...so the freelotto could not access to your account anymore. Stop giving them money...

• Al

email: [email protected]
    p>o>box: 777

• Pr
    preecha kamtum Jul 25, 2008

i am the winner million dallas .
    i try to do getmoney form check form the lootry.
    more 6 mouth,
    i need check bill getmoney form the banking

• Ra
    Raj Gopal Jul 02, 2008

I had been playing freelotto for a few months. When I requested free lotto to stop my subscriptions, they sent me an email saying that I won a million dollars and for me to renew my subscription and confirm shipping details for the check. I did so. Nothing happened. I wrote to inquire about the check and suddenly they stopped my subscription and stopped communication with me. I still have the email that they sent me.

Raj Gopal.