Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds

Posted:

Just another lottery scam!

4.35
I am a Senior Fraud Victim Advocate with Fraudaid.org , first of all what you have experienced is what we call a Fake Lottery Scam. It is designed for one purpose only and that is to get innocent and unsuspecting people involved in the fantasy of winning a ton of money. They use this scam to do one of two things:

Launder money by sending you a check with your winnings letter and instructing you to depsosit the check and send off a portion of it to pay so called fees and taxes to free up your winnings OR for the purpose of getting you to pay advanced fees to gain access to your winnings. Here are the cold hard facts:

1. If you did not purchase a lottery ticket , you could not have won that lottery. Why? Lotteries only exist on the money gained through the sale of tickets. The money they get from people purchasing tickets IS the money or at least a portion of that money that is dished out in winnings.

2. IF you have gotten a surprise winning notification and a check from a lottery company you had better verify that the lottery is real and that the check was indeed issued to you by the " Account Holder". Most likely that check is Counterfeit and you can wind up in a heap of trouble either with your bank or legally if you cash it.

NEVER EVER send money to anyone you do not know via services like Western Union, Money Gram etc based on a sales pitch or promise. Those services are widely used to scam people out of hard earned money. Why? Simply put... once that money is sent and picked up at the other end there is NO way to retrieve it or to recover your losses.

For more information on scams and how to protect yourself visit us at www.fraudaid.org What you do not know can hurt you.

Always remember .......

Silence is a thief's best friend..... word-of-mouth is his worst enemy! Spread the word.
Complaint comments Comments (357)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

A  2nd of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
Yes freelotto is dumd scam only... f*ck that people behind this... they"re just wasting my time...
A  16th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have received emails from freelotto that i have won prize in freelotto. But i was not able to send them feedback because when i was filling address in address field it was showing message that this service is not in your but i have checked some indians have also got Prize in freelotto these are those email which i have received from freelotto.

Attention: Shabeer Rather. Your careful attention is required. Over 81,112 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10,000,000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over has already been awarded!

This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes! I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of Shabeer Rather as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, Shabeer Rather, you probably thought this could never happen that you, Shabeer Rather, of Nevada United States could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.
Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $76,000,000.00 and we expect to award 81,112 more prizes this month, over $337,800,000 available to be won.

Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $100,000 Pending
Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $10,000,000 Pending
Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $10,000 Pending

Series I, II, III, & IV total $62,000,000 plus other prizes of less than $50,000 each, totaling $14,480,000 throughout all series - that's a GRAND TOTAL OF $76,480,000.

A number of the pending winners listed above may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

We are very pleased and excited for You.

Dear Shabeer Rather,

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Monday May 14th, 2007, from IP Address 210.18.124.10. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

FreeLotto Member Services

Form
7084EZ Office of the Prize Administration
PIN VALIDATION REQUEST &
PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2006
(Rev. September 06)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME CITY STATE OR

Eric Prevost Calvados France $10,000,000.00 PAID
Bill Herriott Glasgow United Kingdom $1,000,000.00 PAID
Jessica Baker Meridian ID $10,000.00 PAID
Shabeer Rather RENO Nevada $10,000.00 PENDING

Here is the URL for PIN #102158147 Verification: (Click to claim - Form7082A)

cc: Shabeer Rather
shabir_rather@yahoo.co.in

cc: S. Roman (Prize Administrator)
cc: C. Alison (CFO)
Click here to claim - Form7082A

Our affordable F.A.S.T service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always, FreeLotto is free to play.

Click here to play FreeLotto now:

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for May 16, 2007
$1,000,000.00 Jackpot 34 17 26 23 36 6
Win a Car 35 31 7 14 22 8
Pay Off Your Mortgage 37 39 38 1 8 17
$10,000.00 FastCASH 25 12 32 10 28 20
$100,000.00 Giveaway 27 19 24 41 20 2
$10,000,000.00 SuperBucks 13 38 43 37 33 50 39

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Prize Claim Instructions: Click Here!

Copyright © 1999-2007 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited.

PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.
A  26th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
What blows me away is the sponsors on the website. Most of those companies are reputable. I get the free lotto emails and delete them as well, and continue to play the free lotto everyday. However, I read all of these comments, and I am still not sure if there is actually a draw everyday. You get a TSN number when you fill out a ticket. The lotto administrator will ask you for your TSN number if you attempt to claim a prize. Your results are shown everyday, but again. Does anyone know if this company is legit, and with the sponsors on their websites, you would think there has to be an actual drawing each day. I have been researching, and all I can find is the complaints from the emails. At the top of each email, it tells you this email is an ad, and that you signed up for it. If you wanted to be taken off the distribution list, then click on the remove me link. I contacted my attorney, and the emails are a little crooked, but I am interested in investigating if there is actually an opportunity to win, or if I am just wasting my time.

Thanks,
Mike.
N  27th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
It is deceive winning $ 1000000.
A  29th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes
I must be gullable cause i too was told that i have won $1 000 000.00 and $300.00 now i was needles to say exstatic cause i am a single mum of two and i am looking after my mom and sister and it is tuff out there. Tuff enough we dont need people like this in the world to make it even worse. I just hope that i didnt make a huge stuff up by giving them my id number not that they can do any thing cause i am from south africa (well at least i hope not). Well i just hope that there is someone out there that can stop them and soon before some one really does get into trouble from this
N  3rd of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I just want to know if i have won in the lotto for real or not?
A  21st of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am getting mails from freelotto.com (unclaimed department) stating that i have own 1 million dollar, 300 dollar and 1 lac dollar respectively. I am receiving these emails from last 2 yrs but whenever i try to contact them i got unsatisfactory response or no response. Now it seems it is totally a fake organization who cheats the inocent people from all over the world. But when you read the rule of freelotto it appears that it is totally a legal organization. I want to know the facts about freelotto. Kindly tell me what is the facts.
A  23rd of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
On the 26 MAY 2007 ,i got a e-mail from free lotto which states that i have won $100 000,00 and the requested me to claim my price by accessing my credit card number. And still now i have not find my price which shows me that they are not real but they are on something which i do not know.
A  25th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
They r cheating us. I also got a e-mail that i won prize and soon it will be at my home. But yet i am waiting and i wont got any prize yet.
A  25th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I really want to say that many people have been cheated and many have lost a lot. But for example UKLOTTERY MANAGER,MERCY GRAHAM, has been sending notifications to clients telling them that they have won but when you try to get in touch with she block her ways. Now somebody like her should be done away with.
N  4th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
i win to free lotto please i dont have give the money iwin one million dollars free lotto you are layers and beilive you
call my 03097036 and you send my messege to hotmail froom my email the_black_eagle_2007@hotmail.com thank you
N  4th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
i win one million dollars from free lotto and 100000 dollars and 300 dollars but i dont have give the money my telephone is 03 097036 and think you
A  12th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
Freelotto sorry for you. You didn't get me. You are Damn SCAM... Credit Card huh...
A  14th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I'm very sure that freelooto is not a serious site. The government need to check most of their dealings. Thank God we do not use credit cards in Nigeria. If not I would have fall victim of such liars Just tell them to stop all their mails to me if not Sango, Obatala including Esu will struck them to death.
A  19th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
Over 6 million Americans are unemployed. If online stay at home business is a good idea then the rest of the world must be so gullible to give and then later wished that they never joined in the first place. Ask God if there is a good idea to get rid of unemployment. Satan calls it scamming: an evil alternative to donations.
A  20th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
Winning a Prize and sending message about winning matter are also a not a matter. But If the winner is right person he/she should receive the prize whatever acceptable problems encountered ie time of delay to claim the prize etc. Penalty can paid for delay. But the Right /Eligible person should not lose his prize. Then only there is a meaning for winning the prize/announcing the prize. without receiving the prize how can i tell to my friends and colleges? If i told them like this " I won but due to time delay i loss 75 million dollars of cash prize " don't they laugh at me.
A  20th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have forgotten my TSN, does this mean I am not eligible in claiming my prize. The check is already written and waiting for this TSN and I should claim the check within 30 days.
A  23rd of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving the same e mail over and over time claiming that I have won 1 million dollars;this is from the division of unclaimed funds.So far I have send all my informations but it didnt wok for them coz I believe I am innocent and that the living God is watching from above not wanting his child to get involved.But I need them to stop all these. Please help.Even though I have decided to back off they still sending me emails
N  24th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have problem.I am freelotto winner.But my prize unclaim.
webmasterfreelotto send my e-mail winner prize TSN NO.
I am send the e-mail winner prize TSN NO to freelottoclaim depatment .But freelottoclaim depatment say that TSN NO
INVAILD TSN NO.I cant understand that freelotto.Plase tell.
I have a three prizes.I think that is not lie.please help me.

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE

danajali@yahoo.com
A  24th of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes
From : NADEEKA JAYASINGHE

I am send first e-mail I AGREE COMPLAINT.
Please help me for my prize claim.Please tell me What I am doing for my prize claim.

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE