Freelotto / rip off

1 Australia Review updated:

Many times I have unsubscribed only to find my bank account has not. You click on unsubscribe then you are taken on a tour of what ever they want to feed you. And you think they have received your UNSUBRIBICTION to FAST@freelotto.com I have contacted my bank several times and reported this scam to them. Trying to stop this stealing my money without my lawful permission, since April 8th 2008, they continue still to take funds from my account. Now June 4th 2008. Please someone stop these horrible people from robbing hopeful others this is so wrong!

Va

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2009

My experience confirms this.

I run a company called Hopgood Consulting Ltd. We write communications software.

Our call center communications software is called Plasmanet and we get calls from people who think we are associated with Plasmanet Inc., the company that runs free lotto.
    We get many frustrated people trying to claim money and we just have to tell them that we are not associated with them.

We hear tales of people entering their credit card details into the free lotto site and not getting anything.

Our site is http://hopgood.eu and our software microsite for plasmanet software is http://www.plasmanet-uk.com

If anyone has any recommendations re plasmanet I'd appreciate it.

regards