Complaints & Reviews

Ref.: BTD/610/07, Batch No. 742701AE Winning Lottery

Please refer above subject. I have won the lottery but the courier agent don't want to give my parcel although i had paid him a huge amount approx. Rs.2,00,000/-, but he don't want to give my parcel and its passing the time .

Can I get my parcel on the time or can i get my money back. And please do something of this courier agent because they are biggest fraud. i am became very poor to gave money to them. And now they don't respond my mail. there is permanent error. Please do something for me.

I complaint against,

Tel.: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

• Do
    DOUG LESNAR Feb 23, 2008

THE SCAM MIGHT HAVE WORKED HAD I ONLY WON ONE LOTTERY, BUT 40 TO FIFTY LOTTERIES?? I HAVE WON UPWARDS OF 400 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. HOWEVER I HAVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE CENT TO THESE FRAUDS. I PLAY THEM UNTIL THEY GET TIRED OF COMMUNICATING. SOME EVEN GOT DOWN RIGHT RUDE. I HAVE ALSO "WON" OVER 300 MILLION DOLLARS IN PHONY WILLS OR NEXT OF KIN. LUCK ENOUGH TO WIN A LOTTERY VERY SELDOM COMES ONES WAY BUT 3 TO 4 HUNDRED OF THAT KIND OF LUCK IS RIDICULOUS

• Ib
    ibrahim Mar 12, 2008

i be victim or prey but mercy allah then im poor..

• El
    Ellen Turner Jul 18, 2008

Absolutely right!!! I am a 3million dollar millionaire..but have to send them a check for $892. Does the Consumer Business Board know about these businesses?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices