Freedom Financial Group / Scam and rip off!
WE excepted the loan the they offered and the sent the contract to us via email and we faxed it back. Sent them the $975.00 that they wanted up front for the ' Disability Insurance' and our money was to be direct deposited 12-24 hrs. No way, I called our rep. Kathy Morant, to ask why it was not deposited they said because of the money exchange we needed to send them $800.00 more and then they would deposit the money. We said no way and for them to send the deposit back.
They agreed, said that they would email us a form to sign for the refund, They never sent it, called customer service and no one would return the call. We never received the refund and now we can't even get them to answer the phone.
We literally were ripped off. To bad that we didn't research them before we sent our money. They are in canada we are in Nevada, can't just drive there and confront them. I can't even find the Better Business Bureau that I could file a complaint with.
More Freedom Financial Group Complaints & Reviews
- Freedom Financials LLC - same comapny as ewebfinancials 
- Freedom Financial Management - Didn't do what they were suppose to do.
- Freedom Financial - Cancel immediately otherwise they already have your money! 
- Freedom Financials, LLC - RIPOFF 
- Freedom Financial Lenders - taking for 978$
- Freedom Financial Network / Freedom Debt Relief - debt relief
- Freedom Financial Network - Dharma naik
- Freedom Financial Network - Reverse Mortgage unethical behavior
- Freedom Financials Website - Fraud