Freedom Debt Relief / Ripoff artists
This company told us we would be debt free in 1.5 years. We kept paying and paying and all of our money appeared to be going to fees, instead of a certain percentage.
My largest debt was in the neighborhood of 32k and I ended up having to take that debt out of the program because I settled with the creditor independently.
Toward the end we checked our escrow balance and it reported in the negative, even though, by our estimation it should have been several thousand dollars.
We called them on it and had to push and push for weeks to point out their clerical mistake and finally discovered they did indeed have several thousand of our money in escrow.
At that time we told them we wanted to cancel out of the program... Just cut our losses, and asked for our escrow money back and they forced us to sign a non-disclosure agreement saying they could sue us if we ever spoke negatively about them.
Since then vie consulted a lawyer who indicated that the NDA was not a legal agreement and wouldn't hold up in court.
More Freedom Debt Relief Complaints & Reviews
- Freedom Debt Relief - Beware! 
- Freedom Debt Relief - Lawsuit 
- Freedom Debt Relief - Freedom Financial / Greenlink Funding - Warning! 
- Freedom Debt Relief - money paid out 
- Freedom Debt Relief - Negligence to handle a debt collection accounts 
- Freedom Debt Relief - victim of freedom debt relief scam
- Freedom Debt Relief - cost and not paying debtors
- Freedom Debt Relief - debt settlement
- Freedom Debt Relief - account cancellation 
- Freedom Debt Relief - never started paying on my debt.