Freedom Debt Relief / lies and rip off

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I signed up with this company a year agoand they withdrawed $4240.00 from my checking account from Feb. 2010 till June 2010. At thins time I got a letter from the Court that I was being sued for none payment of a credit card. After checking with the credit card companys' not a dime had been paid to any of them. I was going to be in court with all of them, and you won't believe the phone calls from debt collectors. My credit is completely ruined but I am making small payments every month,
This company should be put completely out of business. Oh yes They turned my account over to another company in another stat and I called the better business bureau in both states and filed a complaint, I got about $3000.00 of my money back but not all. I have my bank statement where the withdraws were made and somewhere the documents of emails that were sent but there is to many to email you.
Mary Donna Davis
43470 State Route 124
Racine, Ohio 45771
[protected]

Comments

• Ro
      30th of Mar, 2011

very disappointed, very misleading.big mistake. i wish i did not join this
    freedom debt relief. they levy my money in the bank . garnish my wages. i'm in the hole right now. don't know what to do. and no sympathy from them. after they took my money every month in the bank.

• Ro
      30th of Mar, 2011

strongly agree.

• Fr
      18th of May, 2011

they set me up with a payment plan and when the draft came it was 40 dollars more then what it was suppose to be. paid for 1 yr and out of that yr they paid one bill of 1, 500. when month after month they took about 800. after they hook line and sinker you in, you might as well be talking to a wall. called 6 times when being served court papers for a acct they said they would take care of. and got 6 different stories / lies. now facing bankruptcy which would of been a better option to begin with. do the math 9000+ and only 1 acct paid! I would never let anyone i know use this company!! RIP OFF! RIP OFF! RIP OFF!

• Sw
      29th of May, 2011

The Fishman Company . They are nothing but a money grab that prays on people in debt. Bankruptcy is not a bad thing, it is the only way to help you out and give you your life back.I lost over 5, 000.00 to the fishman company. I will never see that money again. Another important point of interest. Any money that you settle for with this company, the forgiveness amount, you will get a 1099 form from the IRS