Free Target Gift Card / never received free target gift card!
On June 22, 2006 roughly around 12:15:37 I received an email from an email address firstname.lastname@example.org which stated that I was Target Voucher winner #753-9699 and have just won a $500 Target Voucher. To redeem voucher I had to sign up for one of the services listed when I clicked on the link http://thaseaplus.com/t/c/84/off_good/sz6279.html.
Needless to say I filled out to receive services through Columbia House Video. A $500 Target Gift Card was promised to be delivered by FedEx. I have never received a $500 Target Gift Card.
When I was out on medical leave I emailed this email@example.com only to finally receive an undeliverable mail reply. My email was sent from my home email address firstname.lastname@example.org on November 8, 2006.
The account number I have on file with Columbia House Video is [protected].
I have copies of all the pages that popped up when I was complying to receive my $500 Target Gift Card.
More Free Target Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - security/store manager
- Target Brands - false advertising
- Target Brands - target home brand plates
- Target.com - online service and customer service
- Target Brands - the entire longmont store