Free Lotto / Fraud

205, Dekinda Road,
Bawwagama,
Nawalapitiya,
Sri Lanka.

I have recieved two e-mails,

(1). Winning Notification/Final Notice-
Announcing that I have won the FREE LOTTO AWARD to
ticket number [protected] 132 with the Serial number
82 drew the lucky numbers [protected] (bonus No:17)
which won 1, 119, 118 (One Million One hundred and
nineteen thousand one hundred and eighteen pounds
Sterling Pounds.
The e-mail also requested me to contact Fiduciary Agent
Danny Boer to provide personal details, that I have
provided.

(2). Second Letter requested me to contact AC EXPRESS COURIER
to provide delivery details. I tried to contact both telephone and Fax numbers that was given but result was same- failure. Then I mailed the Fiduciary Agent, he
did not reply.

I can provide all the documents that I have recieved.

Sincerely

T.M.W.Kamalasena.

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Jul, 2008

I got lots of email from:"Congratulations-Respond By July 22" or "FreeLotto Prize Headquarters" they tell me i have won
    $1000000.00!
    i bet they are scamer!
    here is that email:
    Is it scam?!

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
    Dear mohammad lotfi nezhad,
    You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on 2007-10-05 10:14:33, from IP Address 80.191.148.170. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
    FreeLotto Member Services

mohammad lotfi nezhad
    187-north rezaey_najaf abad-isfahan-iran
    najaf abad, isfahan 8513736346

Attention: mohammad lotfi nezhad. Your careful attention is required. Over 81, 112 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10, 000, 000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over

SEVENTY NINE MILLION DOLLARS
    $79, 000, 000.00 U.S.D.
    has already been awarded!
    This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes!

I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of mohammad lotfi nezhad as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, mohammad lotfi nezhad, you probably thought this could never happen that you, mohammad lotfi nezhad, of isfahan pk could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.

Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $79, 000, 000.00 and we expect to award 81, 112 more prizes this month, over $337, 800, 000 available to be won.

lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $100, 000 Pending
    lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $10, 000, 000 Pending
    lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $10, 000 Pending

Series I, II, III, & IV total $62, 000, 000 plus other prizes of less than $50, 000 each, totaling $17, 440, 787 throughout all series - that's a GRAND TOTAL OF $79, 440, 787.

A number of the pending winners listed above may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service (or the free online entry method) guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

We are very pleased and excited for You.

Motion For: mohammad lotfi nezhad
    Pin#: 116436935
    07/19/08

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

If you'd prefer not to receive this offer in the future please click here to unsubscribe from this offer type.

Copyright � 1999-2008 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. id46574774

• Ha
      16th of Mar, 2011

how do I give a sheik and do withdraw