Free Credit Report.com / Free Credit Report.Com Unauthorized Charges

United States Review updated:

Art Lee,
I had the same problem, they somehow got my credit card number (with out me putting it in on the site) and charged me $14.95 from one company and $24.95 from another monthly. I called the $24.95 monthly and with in minutes got all of my charges refunded. I got a hold of the other ($14.95 charges) today and they refunded my money and I told them to delete my information. Here is the number that I called [protected]
I found this one to be very helpful. I was kind of mean to the woman on the phone, which I do feel bad for, but I did get my problem resolved and know never to use that website ever again. I hope this helps :)

Comments

12th of May, 2007
    MNI*Credit Report - Unauthorized charges

They have charged my credit card for several months in the amount of $9.95. I have called my credit card company and they say I have to deal directly with MNI. I have called MNI telephone number given on my credit card billing, each time they answer, put me on hold and then cut me off. I have yet to talk to anyone.

15th of May, 2007

They've charging my credit card for several months for the amount of $9.95. my bank said that i need to contact them but they hang up on me!!

• Mo