Fragrancenet.com / they canceled my order..!!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

This is the first time I ordered from fragrancenet and frankly speaking it was the worst customer services i've ever seen.
I ordered perfumes with the total of 555$ and after 3 days they canceled my order..!! Because they don't ship to sa.
I don't believe them because I say people from my country ordered before and they don't have problem. But because I used free shipping coupon they decided that they don't ship to sa...
Anyway i've contacted them through emails and their responses show how poor their customer services is...!! They are unprofessional and they don't care about customers..!! Ill never do business with such company.

Aa
May 27, 2015

Comments

6th of Jan, 2016

I think your very very lucky they cancelled your order. I stupidly ordered from their company before reading the multiple complaints against FragranceNet.com (on Google )and their fake products. I ordered online on the 5th Jan, 16 they took the money out on the 5th Jan, 16 I started a dispute with the resolution centre of Pay Pal on the 6th of Jan 16 (after reading the reviews) and sent an email to Fragrance Net.com asking them to cancel my order and to refund my money. I always usually check reviews before ordering anything online, but it was late, I was in a hurry and I confused their company with another Fragrance.com, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens now, I hope Pay Pal can do something for me. What amazes me is why are they still allowed to operate their business and why haven't they been closed down???? Anyway good luck with your future purchases and be like I'm always going to be from now and check their reviews first. All the best Janette Spencer.