Fragrancenet.comselling fake perfumes

M

I would like to know if your company is selling real perfume from the actual companies that you represent?

• Mi
    Midwest_Diva Nov 29, 2011

I have more of a concern than a complaint..!! I recently opened a business and started selling FragranceNet products, after I already became a partner with them to sell their products I began reading the horrible reviews and I made the decision to not sell their products on my website at this time until I do more research on this company. So after I removed all 13000 of their products from my website I decided to place an order with them just to see how smoothly the process went. On Nov. 19 2011 I ordered a 1.7 oz bottle of Nina Ricci ( My favorite perfume). I ordered it and got a conformation email within minutes, on Monday morning I received an email with my tracking number for ups and was told I would be contacted the day my ordered shipped. I was thinking maybe a few days but it was Tuesday I received another email that said my order would arrive today Monday the 28th and as I was told my order did arrive today. i was impressed it came on time just as they promised. So the delivery process went smoothly. My concern did not come into my mind until I opened the box my perfume was packed in. It was not packed very secure that was one concern not that big of a deal because the bottle did not break or leak everywhere. So as I un wrapped the packaging from the Nina Ricci box I noticed the upc bar codes, of course I removed the bar codes and found that the original upc codes that belonged on the Nina Ricca box were cut out very carefully and covered with a bar code from FragranceNet. I can't help but wonder why they would cut out the original upc code and cover it with one of their own. Just a concern I have not a major one, so I sprayed the perfume on my wrist at about 1 pm it smells exactly like Nina, it is now 10pm and I have showered and still have the smell of Nina all over me, it is in the exact same bottle. So I wanted to put it to the test.. I went to Macy's and with the assistance of a sales girl we tested their Nina compared to what I ordered and it is the exact same so I did receive a 100% genuine Nina Ricci perfume. But this is just my first experience with ordering from them for myself, and not one of my customers have complained about their perfumes/colognes not being genuine but if they do complain I will return all of their money including the shipping cost because that is just how I run my business and I will deal with FragranceNet to get my money refunded. I will be calling fragranceNet tomorrow to see if I can get someone to explain to me why the original upc codes are cut off the boxes of the cologne and perfume. I just think that is a little odd and until I get a response I will not offer their products on my website and to any of my customers if your reading this and you feel that your cologne or perfume is not genuine please email me and we will discuss your return and I promise customer service is very prompt! If it were not for customers I would not be in business! I will post the response I receive from them about this bar code issue.. Have a good night :)

normleesl Dec 13, 2011

Very good advice and a very good business person. I'll hold off my purchase from fragnancenet.com via amazon. Thank you

• Je
    jeepgirls Jan 05, 2014

I ordered Wings perfume from fragrance net before Christmas. I believe it is a knock off. It smells like the original Wings, but I noticed how watered down it looked compared to my original bottle. (I still had a little left in my old bottle). My original is darker in color. Then I started looking at the bottle a little closer. My original bottle has "Wings" in gold letters down the side of the bottle. The one from Fragrance Net does not. I will not purchase from Fragrance Net in the future.

• Sh
    sheryl Meyer Apr 05, 2018

@jeepgirls Wings is super light to begin with and I bought mine from Dillard's department store(like a Macy's)

• Le
    leondro Apr 23, 2014

I Have the same question why do they remove the original Bar code and place a sticker over it. and I also noticed inside the box of both my products there are cut outs, now I dont know what was inside but I know they are hiding something. I won't ever buy from this site again. I will stick with macys For my Fragrences.
    I will also be contacting my credit cards to get a refund for getting ripped off. I advise

• Li
    Lilasiris Dec 15, 2018

@leondro That's easy. So you cannot return it to a department store for store credit.

destiny009taboo Apr 29, 2014

I ordered 3 Micheal Kors body lotion from this company. I received a confirmation and tracking number. The special was free shipping. It took my package 11 days including the weekend) to say delivered. Which means...I never received it, so I'm saying the company changed to delivered. I called Fedex, they said they turned the package over to USPS. I call fragrancenet and the customer service agent tells me I have to wait 5 days before they can file a claim because the package might just show up. Well it hasn't shown up yet. I then called USPS and spoke with a Ms. Smoke who checked with the driver who stated she delivered the package. Here's the problem with this lie. I work from home and the tracking says it was delivered at 103pm. There was no ring of the doorbell and no knock on my backdoor. The driver stated she did not deliver to the wrong address, so USPS directed me back to the company. I waited the five days and call back..guess what. The lotions are out of stock so they told me they couldn't resend me anything, but could put me on an email list so when they became available. I am so livid with this company. No initiative. Had the first agent assisted Id probably have my product.

• Fa
    fake galore Dec 15, 2014

I ordered a bottle of Creed from Fragrance.net through Bluefly and it is a total FAKE. The box is littered with spelling mistakes and looks completely different from a real Creed box.It came unsealed. They also took the return label off! As I ordered the Creed fragrance through Bluefly I thought it would be a reputable place to buy from. Nope. I will be calling their customer service tomorrow demanding a full refund. How they can work with Frangrance.net is beyond me. Now I wonder about Bluefly as well.

• Me
    Merciel Parker Jan 04, 2015

I have ordered many bottles of different perfumes from Fragrancenet.com as well as Macy's and they have arrived in the same box and have the same smell. I found out about Fragrancenet by a fluke. I was playing with my Samsung Galaxy S3 Note which was new at the time so I went to google and typed in perfume sites. When I saw Fragrancenet with over 17, 000 brands I was intrigued and ordered Amouage Dia, J'Adore, Bright crystal, Wings and Narcisso Rodriguez. I received my products on the day promised in my email, by Fedex and in the mfrs boxes. I am bedridden so I order the things I need on line. Since I am in s convalescent hospital this is easy for me. I am a retired federal prosecutor and my son is currently a criminal prosecutor. So you can believe if I thought this organization was doing anything criminal I would have reported them immediately. I suggest that all of you people who claim to have had such a horrible experience start by finding out who you should file a grievance with instead of putting them on line and doing nothing. One bad experience with any company or eatery, clothing store, etc is enough to make you whine and complain Im sure you must be extremely wealthy and live in utopia. Im wealthy and I dont live there so suck it up and try this company again you might have a better experience the second time.

• Ci
    Cindy Ivan Dec 07, 2016

@Merciel Parker Oh please, you sound like you work for the company. You're response was unnecessarily snotty and maybe all the bedrest is turning you into a little [censor]. So, maybe you need to suck it up buttercup.

• Sh
    sheryl Meyer Apr 05, 2018

@Merciel Parker Good job telling them whiney little people off...
    I have ordered several times from fragrancenet and find them ligit, reasonable to deal with, delivered in a timely manner and I live the deals.

I'm with you, they need to suck up it or go to Macy's or Dillard and by their perfume.

And sorry to hear you're in bad health. Best wishes.

• Ca
    Carol Harvey Sep 25, 2015

I agree. These folks that say it looks a little lighter color and therefore is a fake are just on a witch hunt. I have been buyiing from Fragrance Net for years and never a mishap. Anytime you order anything to be shipped, it can get askew in the packaging. Its their choice to pay retail but it is not necessary.

• Rh
    RhondaLB Nov 07, 2017

@Carol Harvey There is no witch hunt, just facts. The perfume I received was not the real product, period. I have no reason to lie. This company does things that are illegal!

• Oa
    Oasis Line Nov 15, 2015

This is from Oasis Line General Trading Establishment. We are looking for a big companies to be an agent for our Cosmetics Products with a High Quality and Very Competitive Price. If interested please contact Dr. Saad - [protected].

At any time convenient with you we would like to invite you to visit our office in Dubai Airport Free Zone office building 7WA G047 because we believe seeing is better than hearing. Thank you!

Comments

• Re
    Reviewer42367 Dec 04, 2015

I can make my order and it shows it is the bag, but when you go to check out, it says nothing is in bag.

Della Lynne Brown Feb 07, 2016

I have been ordering Coach Poppy Flower from fragrance net for years it is always packaged properly, shipped promptly and packaged well. It is authentic, and a great value. I contacted Coach and they told me that they sell discontinued products to fragrancenet but do not offer them in retail any more. They actually referred me there for my purchases! Fragrancenet buys in bulk that is how they offer the prices they do.

• Kh
    Khariton Zazhitskiy Mar 04, 2016

FRAGRANCENET selling fakes! Everybody knows that. There are only negative reviews everywhere. I personally received 3 fake perfumes from them. Looks like an original^ but it is a plain alcohol with the hint of the fragrance. Watered down. Save your money and nerve sells. Remember, you cannot return it to them for a refund.

• Un
    Univerzum Sep 18, 2016

purchased perfumes thru their ebay store... very s...l...o...w ship! to date haven't received my order... contacted them via phone & message and were not helpful whatsoever! Customer service is a big fat "0"! Also, put in a complaint with ebay and next stop is the BBB... and will get in touch with the right agency in Albany, NY!!! never ever again! There should be a law against businesses that don't perform up to par! Reading some of the other reviews... fakes/counterfeits? hmmmm wouldn't surprise me! Will followup as soon as I "receive" my order

• Mi
    mininna33 Dec 19, 2016

This company is a total scam! never received my order but they did charge my credit card, and you can never chat or speak with anyone! Its such a fraud and scam !! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

DeeAM Jan 04, 2017

I got a bottle of Oscar de la Renta for Christmas. I have been wearing it for 25 years. It did not smell like anything...almost water. Returning it, we'll see if there are any issues getting a refund.

• Rh
    RhondaLB Nov 07, 2017

I recently ordered from fragrancenet.com, and I can assure anyone, that the fragrance I received was fraudulent. As soon as I sprayed it, I knew it wasn't the real product. I ordered Flower Bomb, and it is not Flower Bomb. This company is fraudulent, and I can't understand how they haven't been shut down for illegal activities! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Li
    Lilasiris Dec 15, 2018

Many competitors post fake reviews for Fragrancenet, but let me tell you something... many perfume collectors who know their stuff are still ordering from this company.

Janice Ramos Gee Feb 18, 2019

I Love Fragrance Net!..The Best online perfume company in on internet

Janice L Rmos Gee Feb 18, 2019

Fragrancenet I researched them and I believe that they are 100% the Real Deal perfume company because I have buy perfume from Sephora and Dillard's and they all smelled 100% real the staying power is the same 100% Real Everything 100% I don't know about no one else service with them but my experience with them is 100% Real. I don't care about no box and no code removed it doesn't mean it Fake ... I think the ones who are talking about FAKE! Is FAKE and just trying to get over Hating!! And a Liar!

• Ka
    Katkanuck Jul 23, 2019

I have been purchasing from Fragrancenet for years and I have never had ONE problem with any of the perfumes I have purchased period! Many of my perfume purchases from the so called LEGIT stores in my area were running low or the LEGIT stores had closed. I made my first purchase with Fragrancenet and sprayed the running low FROM legit store on my arm and the Fragrancenet on my sisters arm. NO DIFFERENCE!

Thanks Fragrancenet !

• Ti
    TinaMM123 May 15, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars.

Making a purchase for Mothers Day 2020 (amid Covid) and decided to pay the upcharge of nearly $14.00 for GUARANTEED 1-2 day delivery. With everything going on I felt it was worth the extra expense to ensure delivery on time for the holiday.

The order shipped quickly, however showed estimated delivery in three days, via UPS GROUND service (not guaranteed). Shortly thereafter it was bumped to five days for delivery - after the holiday. I reached out to Fragrancenet and they did refund my delivery fee, but made excuses when I asked why they did not use an expedited service when it was requested and paid for. I explained that charging a customer for a service and not providing it is fraud. I was then blocked from sending DM's on twitter

I then posted a general twitter message so others could avoid purchasing from this company. I did receive several responses

I was told
    1. I blocked them - NOT TRUE
    2. Ground is expedited and guaranteed - NOT TRUE
    3. UPS downgraded the label - NOT TRUE
    4. UPS wouldn't deliver on time anyway because of Covid - LIKELY NOT TRUE BUT IRRELEVANT. If Fragrancenet felt their service provider could not provide a guaranteed delivery they should have removed it from their website as a choice.

When I responded with actual data from UPS to prove that their statements were false, I was advised that they were "sorry I felt this way and to have a good day".

There was no responsibility on their part for their action. Absolutely horrible. I will not be purchasing from them again.