FPL / ripping off customers during a recession
FPL is charging me another $116.00 in another deposit on top of my $70.00 deposit that they still have. Just moved here from Chicago IL in August of 2008, single parent living on a fixed income due to this ruff economy and FPL had the nerve to come to my apartment and turn off my power because i was 10days late on the bill. I called them when i recieved a bill from 108.00 that I currently owe to $363.00. I called FPL and thier response to me was that their policy if you are late they come an shut off power.
How can this be legal what if someone is on oxygen, or even a baby that is sent home on a nebulizer survive? Or even the elderly without power they would probably die ?
How can politicians allow any of this to happen in this time of need.
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - fpl deposit rip off 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - truck driver
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power disconnection
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - no email or contact, going on 5 mos in ref. to claim number 8141424
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - tree trimming