FPL / deposit abuse
I am preparing a flyer to give out to people and forward to all the major media outlets.
FPL is charging an extra deposit from customers to which FPL's credit exposure is limited to maybe 3 months of payments.
They have NO competition.
We have NO choice.
Imagine a business where you have no competitors and your customers will ALWAYS come back to you, FOR LIFE!!!
Tobacco companies don't even enjoy that kind of customer loyalty.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE...
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - high bills
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing charges
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit charge
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - overcharging /saying its budget billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased