Fpl (Florida Power & Light) / deposit demand
I am writing in hopes someone out there gets angry enough to file a class action lawsuit against FPL for unfair utilities practice. I lost my employment Jan. 8 2009 and because of a mistake on an account (Nov.of 2008) the check was returned. I found out this happened and I paid it by cash right away, but today Feb.20 2009 I received a threat from FPL that if I did not send an additional deposit of $184.00 by Feb 24 2009 power would be shut off. I wanted to see if others were having the same problems with Florida Power & Light so I checked online and was not surprised to find many complaints. I did however noticed something interesting, FPL demanding different amounts from different customers.
I was wondering do they (FPL) set these extra deposits on a whim?
If you want to know what to do, write Gov. Charlie Crist and tell him what this bully is allowed to do to all of us. Want real change? Fight Back!!
More Fpl (Florida Power & Light) Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - fpl deposit rip off 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit charges
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - damaged to my refrigerator
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - recent and almost daily and nightly recurring outages. 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing and payments/ dixie court apartments
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - customer service is inept