Fox Rent A Car / Horrible customber service

I rented a car at LAX and had the worst experience ever. Most concerning of all is that they mandate that you sign the damage form before inspecting the vehicle!!! You end up signing a blank form for them and they fill out any damages on the vehicle that they see fit, without your input!! Also, they still believe that they can force you to obtain the liability insurance even though they have been sued by the state of California for such practices!!! I'll never go back to FOX.

Ak

Comments

21st of Jun, 2007

COMPLAINT!!!

I never got any problems with Enterprice before until now… First of all, I want you to know guys that honesty is important and stealing is NOT good… My name is Joel D. Bustamante and I rent a Nissan car the 05/31/07 around 4:30 Pm to 5:00 Pm and I returned the next day around 6:15 Pm to 6:30 Pm. I told my friend to get a video around the car to have proved that we do not have any scratch on the car and the car we returned in good condition. We drop the keys on the dropping box and I ask the lady on the Enterprice, before on Winchester that I need it for one day... “NOT TWO DAYS” and she told me if I get there on the same day or night; I can drop the keys and by Saturday I do not get charge... “SO... IS ONE DAY” I said to her fine and I pay $185.33 and I get my $100 when I get back if is in good condition... that’s fine… so she give me the car with ½ a tank full that’s fine and I returned almost empty so you can take like 30$ off... that’s fair NOT $127.83... but they took $27.83 the 06/04/07 and I do not get anything back… so, why you guys have to steal money from me? That’s my question? I got the video of the day thanks god and I have witness and receive to prove in court. You have to know is not because the money is the lies and the stealing part… because, I went early in the morning around 9:00 Am To 9:30Am to the Winchester location and they told me that I have it for 2 days and that is a lie and not true… I got prove so…that’s not the first time that I rent a car. And I rent a Truck before in New circle Road and in Winchester too… I hope you guys take this in consideration or I’ll take other ways if you guys want to go to court I’m ready for... so I hope this letter get to the responsible.

P.S. Deposit the 100$ back to my account before Saturday.

Thanks

• Cu
      25th of Jun, 2018

pole smokers, every one of them.