Four Winds Casino / Buffet 9/13/2008
I took 3 of my friends from out of town to spend the day and to your buffet on 9/13/2008.
I was upset with the display of food and the service rendered to our party of 4. The tamales were cool, the ham dry, the ribs cold, etc., and the pasta bar I had with alfredo and shrimp was unedible as the shrimp was so fishy tasting that even the person next to me smelled the odor.
I am a frequent visitor to your casino, but will hesitate in the future to bring any friends to your buffet after spending that much money for a meal.
The service was very unacceptable. After our first serving of drinks, we never saw the server again.
A disappointed customer.
More Four Winds Casino Complaints & Reviews
- four winds casino/hotel - thratening and abusive behavior 
- FourWindsCasino.com - Terrible experience 
- Four Winds Casino - Discrimination against disabled veteran 
- Four Winds Casino Resort - New Buffalo, MI - Discrimination against disabled veteran
- Four Winds Casino - Poker Machines
- Four Winds Casino Resort - Bad Customer Service