Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch / bad quality watch band

1 India Review updated:

I purchased fossil watch from shoppers stop, jaipur & repair two times in warranty period. Now it is again not working condition & shoppers stop isn't entertain my problem.
Model no. Bq 9327

Ashok
[email protected]

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Jul, 2014

Hi Shoppers stop,
    We visited your store ( Gaur Central Mall, rajnagar ghaziabad) and did some shopping there on Monday 13 july 2014 i.e. Sunday . I want to bring to your attention the kind of experience we had. This single experience had things gone wrong the worst experience we had there. I hope you realize that your organization should be way better than giving customers such experience.We have purchase GIO brand wrist watch from there on the same day as we got to know that there is 50% sale going on some products .When we checked the same at home there was some scratches over there some threads are coming out, we went there on the very same day that is Monday 14 july 2014 the pesron who was sitting in exchange department said that there is no exchange policy, but after seeing the defects on watch, manager agreed to change it with some other brand or whatever we like, then we opted FOSSIL brand (not in sale/offer) as the brand is very popular and expensive also as comparision to GIO brand it must be far better, then next day again when i wore that watch i saw that one needle is out from the point. Is a customer is fool or what we are failed to understand, they have no exchange policy then why shoppers stop sold such defaulty products, now what is our fault that we have opted shoppers stop for shopping or what ? Please sort our my problem as i need solution from the same the watch cost around 9000/-approximate. Either return my amount else change the same.I was under the impression that Shoppers Stop took pride in being one of the best retail stores in the country such bad services is definitely not expected from a big brand name.